GDT: Blues at Sabres, April 14 7:00 p.m.

That Aud Smell

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I’m good with Hayden again.  Not good with Butcher in for Muel.  Prefer they reshuffle and put Psysk in there. 

I think it's weird they dress Butcher when Pysyk and Miller are available.

I wonder if they are being nice and trying to give will a shot to showcase himself for another contract?

The other 2 will get offers. Not so sure about Butcher.

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I’m good with Hayden again.  Not good with Butcher in for Muel.  Prefer they reshuffle and put Psysk in there. 

I think it's part of the "culture" in the room that's being fostered by Granato.  In the pregame before the Toronto game, Krebs said (beginning at 3:10), "There's no egos in the room.  Doesn't matter if you're a first line, fourth line, scratched, everyone gets treated the same way."  I think Granato's fostering respect among teammates and probably Butcher has been working hard in practice so he rotates in.

I'm not really good with it either from a game standpoint, but if it's part of the bigger picture I can see worrying more about winning next year and building culture this year.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

If there were three words I could choose to be permanently banned from Sabrespace they would be: Sobotka, Berglund, and engorged.

I predict Power gets his first point tonight but also makes his first gaffe. 

He had the double stuffed chicken parm pizza lasagna in his initiation to Chef's.

That's why he was engorged. You people.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Wait What Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ha. Mike Brady would have been down to see an engorged OP.

44 minutes ago, Sabel79 said:

See also: Concept, Tank, anything related to July 2007, and Lucic.

Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons

26 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I actually appreciate the concept of the concept here on this board.

As the person who lays claim to first turning that phrase - the Concept of Kassian - I appreciate that.

Btw: The archives of this illustrious message board are such that I cannot readily establish having been first in time with it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

I actually appreciate the concept of the concept here on this board.

The Concept of the Kassian Moulson Ehrhoff with be with you...  always.

6 minutes ago, inkman said:

Butcher is such a disaster.  Man I need this season to end so I don’t have to see him any more.  

In 6 years, the NJ 5th-round pick they got for taking Butcher is going to be a monster for this team on a run to their second Cup.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Ha. Mike Brady would have been down to see an engorged OP.

Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons

As the person who lays claim to first turning that phrase - the Concept of Kassian - I appreciate that.

Btw: The archives of this illustrious message board are such that I cannot readily establish having been first in time with it.

I thought it was me, you, or Duda that coined the phrase.

1 hour ago, PASabreFan said:

He had the double stuffed chicken parm pizza lasagna in his initiation to Chef's.

That's why he was engorged. You people.

We should have warned him about the portion size.  That lasagna I three meals for me...

1 hour ago, Weave said:

I thought it was me, you, or Duda that coined the phrase.

I'm not typically a pride of authorship sort of fella, but I am just about 100% sure that I stumbled onto that one in the midst of a board discussion of that player and the issues of roster management that the Sabres were having.

1 minute ago, That Aud Smell said:

I'm not typically a pride of authorship sort of fella, but I am just about 100% sure that I stumbled onto that one in the midst of a board discussion of that player and the issues of roster management that the Sabres were having.

Lol I’m not gonna challenge.  Too many nights and too many glasses of whiskey have passed since then.  We were early adopters!

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.