GDT: 3/27/2022: Buffalo at NY Rangers: 5PM EST, MSG, MSG+, WGR

Billssabres33

11 minutes ago, Curt said:

I deleted all my posts.  Enjoy your thread.  Spell things however you want.

I'm pedantic af and probably would have made the same post.  Thanks for beating me to it and saving me from the castigation you received.  For pedants the hardest lesson we need to learn is just because you're right doesn't mean you're right.

14 minutes ago, Curt said:

I deleted all my posts.  My comment was obviously not interpreted in the way that I intended.  Enjoy your thread.  Spell things however you want.

No need for a hissy fit and to take your toys and go home.  Maybe it should be viewed as a learning experience.

Since your initial post has been quoted a few times it's still here.

+++++

Anyway ...

GO SABRES!!

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Dude's a rookie, so cut him some slack.  It's hard to type on those things.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Why?  So far no one has thought your post has any merit.

Just because you don't type to goodly doesn't mean we don't have standards to uphold here. 

😇

1 hour ago, SDS said:

I think we both know that most of those aren’t real complaints and the posting record proves it. 

And you should lead the class in upholding those standards

4 minutes ago, Curt said:

I deleted all my posts.  Enjoy your thread.  Spell things however you want.

You Wuss. These things happen because our site brethren are more concerned with tranquility and the status quo and not about spelling and justice for all. If you don't know your history, you are condemned to repeat it. Dobie Gillis agrees it's Krebs not Crebs!!!

Misspelled Words

LETS GO BUFFALO 

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

We haven't screwed up 1st and 2nd overall picks . If eichel , reinhart  got a total of 23-30  points the first 2 years bufffalo fans would flip out 

Sure.  The Sabres did such a great job with John and Samson that they are here taking the Sabres to the playoff this season.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

No need for a hissy fit and to take your toys and go home.  Maybe it should be viewed as a learning experience.

Since your initial post has been quoted a few times it's still here.

+++++

Anyway ...

GO SABRES!!

Seems that it was some other people who were having a hissy about a spelling correction.

You are unhappy that I posted it and unhappy that I deleted it.  Makes sense.

I suppose I learned that if I’m going to correct someone’s spelling 1) don’t 2) if you do, you need to be extra gentle about it 3) don’t.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Broken Ankles said:

Does Kyle’s line bounce back after a Luke warm performance?
Does Coach DG keep Tuch and Krebs together or revert back to our perfection line?   
Will Alexis Lafrenièr (purposely misspelled for commentary) score?

Manhattanites Weakening.

While I like the concept of Tuck with Crabs, I think it’s best to keep him with Tomsin. And it’s better for Cousins, too.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hey But the thing with the Rangers’ top picks was Lafreniere and Kaako were  both picked where they were ranked going into the draft. All the scouts and online draft pundits had those guys ranked where they were picked. If the Rangers reached for those guys then sure but that is where they were listed to go. 

Now the development part is another matter. Both were rushed to the NHL and in hindsight could have used more slow cooking. Both guys are young and can still breakout ala Tage. I think most people just enjoy it based on how obnoxious Rags fans are about their players.

Edited by Flashsabre
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Hey But the thing with the Rangers’ top picks was Lafreniere and Kaako were  both picked where they were ranked going into the draft. All the scouts and online draft pundits had those guys ranked where they were picked. If the Rangers reached for those guys then sure but that is where they were listed to go. 

Now the development part is another matter. Both were rushed to the NHL and in hindsight could have used more slow cooking. Both guys are young and can still breakout ala Tage. I think most people just enjoy it based on how obnoxious Rags fans are about their players.

Good post, but I am having trouble following along with all the player names correctly spelled (as far as I can tell anyway) ...

😉😎

Happy Sunny Day GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.