GDT - Sabres @ Canucks - Sunday, March 20, 2022 - 10:00 PM - MSG-B and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

Man Dahlin is by far our best player on the ice almost every night, We played a really solid game. Who would of thought we would beat the Canucks, Flames, Leafs in the classic, I really like the way were playing and I'll try and forget about the Oilers game. I really want to see Quinn, Power on this team ASAP. Really looking forward to adding them.

• Like (+1) 1

Remember the past couple years when all we heard was how Dahlin wasn’t even in the same league with the Quinn Hughes of the NHL. 

Wasn’t even close tonight, Hughes couldn’t hold Dahlin’s jockstrap all game.

I watched the Sportsnet feed tonight. Crazy stat: Cody Eakin on all the different teams he has played for is now 22-1-1 against the Canucks.

Anderson was great.

I think Vinny forgot to turn his brain on tonight, a lot of bad decisions. Cozens was flying.

I like Samuelsson and Bryson as a pair.

Id they are serious about a partner for Power I think Myers would check all the boxes. That is if Vancouver decides to move him this summer.

Two OT wins in a row I have got to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow.😀

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, GoPuckYourself said:

I was one of them but never wanted him to fail, glad to see whatever happened at that all star game really lit a fire under him as he's been the best player on the ice most of the time.

Whatever happened at that All Star game seems to have made him personally elevate his game in all facets

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, thewookie1 said:

Whatever happened at that All Star game seems to have made him personally elevate his game in all facets

Totally agree but i also think he deserved the criticism as well, he was really playing bad hockey before that, this is the Dahlin we were all hoping for and I love to see it.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.