Heritage Classic Practice 3/12/22

Brawndo

I'm so pumped. It's date night with the wife. To me it's the biggest game in years. It's more about will than skill outside. The sun makes the ice difficult to play on. Could be -10C and the sun will make puddles in spots and leave snowy spots in the shadows. It's a kid that grew up playing pond /backyard hockey dream come true.

I look for Cozens (not sure why, just picture him growing up playing hockey outside) to shine.

And I hate Toronto. Way more than any previous player.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

11 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh look another thing I have to pay for to watch hockey...

Msg

Tnt

Espn+ 

Nhl network

So great being a hockey fan, I just need an extra 500 bucks a month to watch games. 

It’s beyond maddening how difficult the NHL makes it to consume their product. I still have issues streaming the game on the radio.  

I always find it hilarious when people are surprised or complain when they don’t get what they didn’t pay for.

It is ridiculously easy to watch the NHL and has been for 15+ years. I live in the NYC area and haven’t missed a game in 20 years. When i don’t get the games i don’t pay for, i go to my buddy’s house who does.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.