Sabres sale rumor

PromoTheRobot

Sabres value is at it’s lowest right now.  Who sells at the low unless he’s hard up for money. I also doubt he sells completely.  I can see him bringing in a partner.

I like Chychrun, he fell in the Nylander draft for some reason to the middle of the 1st rd.  I had him right up there with Sergachev. He has 3 years left at 4.6, but is another LHD and is having a terrible season.  Honestly it doesn’t make sense to acquire him.  Not sure why we need another LHD puck mover. 

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Sabres value is at it’s lowest right.  Unless he’s hard up for money, I doubt he sells completely.  I can see him bringing in a partner.

I like Chychrun, he fell on the Nylander draft.  I had right up there with Sergachev. He has 3 years left at 4.6, but is another LHD and is having a terrible season.  Honestly it doesn’t make sense to acquire him.  Not sure why we need another LHD puck mover. 

Well, just because they failed to become the DeBeers of RHD under Botterill doesn't mean controlling the entire supply of puck moving LHD isn't possible.  It merely means the exercise hasn't yet been tried.  Didn't you know Adams' mother's maiden name was Hunt?  😉  

I hope they aren’t selling. If they want to bring in a partner great but I think they finally have things in place and the train is moving in the right direction.

If the Sabres are in on Chychrun then it is probably coming from Pegula.  They are (or were) neighbours with the  Chychruns and I believe that Murray passing on him was the beginning of the rift between Murray and the Pegulas.  Chychrun is having a down her but he is a good talent who brings a gritty aspect to the game. 

Samuelsson Dahlin

Chychrun Joker

Power Pysyk/Fitzgerald

Johnson, Portillo and Fla 1st for Chychrun Final Offer😁

Edited by Flashsabre

27 minutes ago, inkman said:

I’ll listen later but is their one iota of credibility to this?

My God, man. You need to stop, collaborating, and listen.

9 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

I hope they aren’t selling. If they want to bring in a partner great but I think they finally have things in place and the train is moving in the right direction.

If the Sabres are in on Chychrun then it is probably coming from Pegula.  They are (or were) neighbours with the  Chychruns and I believe that Murray passing on him was the beginning of the rift between Murray and the Pegulas.  Chychrun is having a down her but he is a good talent who brings a gritty aspect to the game. 

Samuelsson Dahlin

Chychrun Joker

Power Pysyk/Fitzgerald

Holy disconnect.

24 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Sabres value is at it’s lowest right now.  Who sells at the low unless he’s hard up for money. I also doubt he sells completely.  I can see him bringing in a partner.

Start rifling through couch cushions now.  How much do you think we need to scrounge up?

I'll bet the doctors and lawyers on this board have some serious coinage kicking around in those luxury love seats.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Both Peters and Friedman have heard the rumor, but Friedman mentioned the Pegulas wouldn’t likely move on it now during the Stadium Negotiations as it would be a bad look to politicians they are dealing with 

But Governor Hochul just said she could see a deal being finished by the end of the year. Which makes the timing of what Peters said a little bit more interesting.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.