GDT - Ducks at Sabres - December 7, 2021 - 7:30 PM (EST) - ESPN+ / HULU & WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

1 hour ago, JohnC said:

I caught some of the Anaheim game with Washington. I was very impressed with Zegras's offensive skills. I would appreciate it if some of our astute talent evaluators here will give their thoughts on a comparison between Zegras and Krebs. What's your take @dudacek, @LGR4GM, @Thorny @Taro Tor anyone else? If Krebs is in the same echelon as Zegras I would be ecstatic. 

I predict a Sabre win. The back to back after an extended SO game can be depleting. UPL is being given an opportunity to display his talents even if it is for a short-term basis.  

Krebs has nowhere near the skill level that Zegras has.

• Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, inkman said:

I’ve disliked the moniker since it was first used.  I know one of the Rochester guys (Stevens or Seiling) are fond of it.  UPL has such a nice flow to it.  Don’t mess with it. 

I like 6K. Sorry.

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

I don’t have ESPN+ or Hulu. If anybody knows of a legit stream to watch the game please PM me. Thanks.

Don’t need to PM you. ESPN+ and Hulu.😂

21 minutes ago, Taro T said:

There such a thing as TSN+ in Canada?  If so, would check that.  😉

Shouldn't the on-line version of Roger's have it up there, @Zamboni?

10 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I also don't have ESPN+. If you have the NHL Package  you should get the full package. I'm getting tired of this shiiit! 

Thanks guys. I don’t have TSN, NHL Package, ESPN+, or Hulu. I just have Spectrum. So it’s MSG or nothin. Probably it’s radio only for me tonight. 🤔

Edited by Zamboni

8 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Don't need to sign up, just use an ad blocker. And yes a website that illegally distributes copyrighted content with an Iranian domain is probably a little sketchy but I'd argue giving your personal information to the Disney corporation is only marginally better

Yea I’ll pass. If it was the playoffs … I’d think differently, or maybe go to a local bar or a friends house and watch it.

Radio it is for me.

Is it RJ tonight?

Edit: Damn it’s Dumbed down Danny

Edited by Zamboni

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.