2022 World Junior Championship-Dec 26 to Jan 5 in Edmonton and Red Deer, Alberta.

Norcal

I saw part of the game. Power (at least at this level) was more offensively aggressive than I expected. If we develop his defensive game properly this time we will have a complete D man. I didn't really notice Novikov but I didn't see the whole game. Canada a lot better than Russia in this game from the parts I saw. 

Interesting aside, related to our whole too man left shot D not enough right, team Canada going with 6 left shot D. 

7 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

I saw part of the game. Power (at least at this level) was more offensively aggressive than I expected. If we develop his defensive game properly this time we will have a complete D man. I didn't really notice Novikov but I didn't see the whole game. Canada a lot better than Russia in this game from the parts I saw. 

Interesting aside, related to our whole too man left shot D not enough right, team Canada going with 6 left shot D. 

Russia’s team shoots left except for their goalie, Askarov.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.