Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

30 minutes ago, inkman said:

He slew foots (?) more than anyone in the league.  Dirty, filthy, reprehensible loser.  I don’t know how someone hasn’t really hurt him yet. 

I have no idea. He would deserve it though. 

I think he's actually gotten worse since he found a scoring touch too. 

11 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Marchand has been suspended 7 times.

One other time for a slewfoot too!

the suspension would’ve gone up from 3, to 8 or 10 if his action caused a major injury. And that sliding scale is wrong.

Edited by Zamboni

The Jets making the Coyotes look like a good hockey club as they slowly drop out of playoff contention. The refs feeling sorry for them and giving them power play after power play and the Jets struggling to get a shot...just a horrible, horrible hockey team right now. Can Maurice last much longer?

Can't score a goal against AZ?

Wheeler with no goals this year? 

Scheifele with 3?

1 goal in the last 30? power plays?

In 6 of the last 7 games the Jets have scored 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 2 goals. The one game they won was 4-2 against the Flames and they didn't deserve to win that one.

Good thing our football team has started winning games.

Time for a shake up in Jetsland.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ducky said:

The Jets making the Coyotes look like a good hockey club as they slowly drop out of playoff contention. The refs feeling sorry for them and giving them power play after power play and the Jets struggling to get a shot...just a horrible, horrible hockey team right now. Can Maurice last much longer?

Can't score a goal against AZ?

Wheeler with no goals this year? 

Scheifele with 3?

1 goal in the last 30? power plays?

In 6 of the last 7 games the Jets have scored 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 2 goals. The one game they won was 4-2 against the Flames and they didn't deserve to win that one.

Good thing our football team has started winning games.

Time for a shake up in Jetsland.

Thankfully for them the Wheeler deal is only two more seasons after this one. Awful contract. 

14 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Thankfully for them the Wheeler deal is only two more seasons after this one. Awful contract. 

It might be but he is one of the players playing like he actually gives a *****. He's been pretty much a point per game player until this season. This season he should be on the 3rd line.

Also, Scheifele will not being going to the olympics unless he buys a ticket. Ehlers doesn't know what he's doing and the coach breaks up KC PLD and Svech when they are owning opposing lines.

Just a thoroughly disgusting, shameful and putrid display on the ice the last 8 or so games. If we don't have Helle, we are sucking hind tit with AZ this year. Chevy needs to do something but not sure what? We are at the cap. I know I'd call up Perfetti to help the comatose PP. Two of the next three games are against TO and the Canes so things aren't looking up.

1 minute ago, Ducky said:

It might be but he is one of the players playing like he actually gives a *****. He's been pretty much a point per game player until this season. This season he should be on the 3rd line.

Also, Scheifele will not being going to the olympics unless he buys a ticket. Ehlers doesn't know what he's doing and the coach breaks up KC PLD and Svech when they are owning opposing lines.

Just a thoroughly disgusting, shameful and putrid display on the ice the last 8 or so games. If we don't have Helle, we are sucking hind tit with AZ this year. Chevy needs to do something but not sure what? We are at the cap. I know I'd call up Perfetti to help the comatose PP. Two of the next three games are against TO and the Canes so things aren't looking up.

They definitely need to lean towards patience with Perfetti. 

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

They definitely need to lean towards patience with Perfetti. 

He''s playing well for the Moose and the PP needs a shot in the arm. I'd call him up for 6 games to see if he is ready.

Gustafsson would be another player I'd call up (PK help) but he is not a top 6 player.

Edited by Ducky