GDT:Penguins at Buffalo 10/1/21 7pm Streaming on Sabres.com, WGR550

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Mustache of God said:

The in game experience is a disaster. The last break they had the softball trivia questions and the dude went 0 for 3. First question, "who is not currently a goalie on the sabres roster? A. Aaron dell B. Craig Anderson or C. Tre'Davious White" and the dude stone faced answered Aaron Dell.

I mean, out of the couple dozen people that seem to be at the game, they had to pick someone. 

45 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

I’d venture to say half of the Sabres lineup tonight isnt on the opening game roster. 

Maybe, but I'd say at least half of it is. You had your goalie, 2/3 of your D likely  and at least half your forwards. Starting the season, likely not ending it. 

7 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Pretty good third period.

Jeff Skinner might be washed.

He's too young to be washed. The only conclusion I can make is he doesn't care and likely never did. Only plays when he wants to, and he doesn't really want to, he's just in it for the cash. 

8 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Maybe, but I'd say at least half of it is. You had your goalie, 2/3 of your D likely  and at least half your forwards. Starting the season, likely not ending it. 

He's too young to be washed. The only conclusion I can make is he doesn't care and likely never did. Only plays when he wants to, and he doesn't really want to, he's just in it for the cash. 

I seriously doubt he’s “in it for the cash” and “doesn’t care.”

Your takes tonight have been subpar, which is unusual for you. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk

10 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I don't see that at all with Jeff. By all accounts he's a team player and well liked.

People criticized Jack for being lazy when it was very clear that he was willing but unable, and I see the same thing here. Skinner is trying, but he just doesn't seem to have that extra gear anymore. Maybe he just needs a few games to get going, but I admit that I'm worried.

1 hour ago, Andrew Amerk said:

The Sabres could’ve done so much better with their “white hot” Fridays. The promotion is just that the team will wear white jerseys? That’s not much of a promotion. 

How about $1 white Hots? Or are white Hots not a thing in Buffalo?

It’s racist. Sorry, got cancelled. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.