Who’s the goalie tandem in 21-22???

Crusader1969

1 hour ago, Crusader1969 said:

I don’t agree , think that would be a mistake.  It’s one thing bringing in a Dman too early like they did with Risto, it’s another to throw a young goalie into the deep end 

This organization isn’t that smart. It’s definitely within the realm of possibility this will be the route they go now. As foolhardy as it is. 

20 minutes ago, Billznut said:

This organization isn’t that smart. It’s definitely within the realm of possibility this will be the route they go now. As foolhardy as it is. 

Yeah, I remember when 18 year old Biron was thrown in before he was ready.  A player scored and the puck already hit the back of the net, and then Marty’s glove hand moved.

• Haha (+1) 1

From the Hope-ium Den:

Georgiev might be on the market and the Jackets duo might remain an option.

Gibson was apparently a target in talks with the Ducks, but I don’t have the foggiest who Anaheim’s fallback could be now.

All of those options would cost and all of those teams have us over a barrel.

A plan needs to become clear, and fast, or this can’t be regarded as anything other than gross negligence.

Who gets to this point of the off-season without a goalie? 

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

From the Hope-ium Den:

Georgiev might be on the market and the Jackets duo might remain an option.

Gibson was apparently a target in talks with the Ducks, but I don’t have the foggiest who Anaheim’s fallback could be now.

All of those options would cost and all of those teams have us over a barrel.

A plan needs to become clear, and fast, or this can’t be regarded as anything other than gross negligence.

Who gets to this point of the off-season without a goalie? 

To the bolded: absolutely nobody unless we are disqualifying goalies that are AARP members.

Is Tre White still available?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.