2021 NHL Draft, Friday 7/23/2021, 8pm EST

WildCard

2 minutes ago, LTS said:

Broke out the IPad to watch the draft and hang with the board tonight. I’ll be drinking, but I’d have been doing that anyway.

Good to know we aren't all drinking alone.  We are all glued to our screens and raising a glass to our beloved SS Community!  So pumped for tonight and all that could happen in the next 30 minutes. Go Sabres!!!  Love to you all!

• Like (+1) 4

Didn’t expect a trade of number 1.. but eyes will be on the top 10 picks to see if the Sabres accept a little less to move up to grab a player that they want that slips but might not get to 14.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

ESPN F#$#NG SUCKS 

NO ONE CARES ABOUT COLUMBUS

I do, this is the first on-air analysis I've gotten to hear of the deal.

I hope whenever they formally announce the start of the draft they have a better graphics package coming, though, because this is weak. Also, the energy on this set is ***** terrible.

Just now, LGR4GM said:

This is atrocious coverage. ATROCIOUS. 

These dudes took shots of ambien before the broadcast.

Just now, Hoss said:

I do, this is the first on-air analysis I've gotten to hear of the deal.

I hope whenever they formally announce the start of the draft they have a better graphics package coming, though, because this is weak. Also, the energy on this set is ***** terrible.

It's better than the tsn coverage which focuses on Canadian teams at nauseam.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.