Finally It’s Yesterday! Sabres Announce Ralph Krueger Is relieved of His Coaching Duties

Brawndo

Krueger’s coaching record speaks for itself.

But I have no issues with the way he conducted himself here. Treat people well, stick to your principles, learn from your experiences. There are worse ways to approach life.

I wish him well and have no doubt he will land on his feet. Just not as an NHL coach.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Krueger’s coaching record speaks for itself.

But I have no issues with the way he conducted himself here. Treat people well, stick to your principles, learn from your experiences. There are worse ways to approach life.

I wish him well and have no doubt he will land on his feet. Just not as an NHL coach.

Agree. I think he believed what he preached and lived it. That's something. If self-confidence was a super power, Krueger would be a super hero - that's not a shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Shoulda said "What a complicated game hockey is". It's amazing to watch, but hard as hell to coach it. 

One of the things I'll remember about Ralph is how he admitted he had no idea how to fix the 5 on 5 problem.

3 hours ago, TerryFolds said:

At this point, the only acceptable response to us Sabres fans would have been livestreaming his seppuku.

I hate those puzzles. Me dumb.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Brawndo said:

He is so FULL OF IT about loving every minute of it, Watch his last couple of interviews and tell me if that is a guy loving it. 

He can really polish a turd........He missed his calling HE SHOULD BE A POLITICIAN

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, KC Scouts said:

He is so FULL OF IT about loving every minute of it, Watch his last couple of interviews and tell me if that is a guy loving it. 

He can really polish a turd........He missed his calling HE SHOULD BE A POLITICIAN

Lol you got me with polish a turd. That pretty much explains motivational speakers. Snake oil hoodoo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.