GDT: Washington at Buffalo, 3/15/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

This is just hilarious at this point. How unacceptable do things have to be to start making changes???

We are in that charted territory now. Apparently with the Buffalo Sabres you can pretty much feel secure until the wheels not only fall off, but also get put on the new car 🙂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Hall missed Asplund.  Just terrible.  No one is playing with confidence.  

It didn’t take long for Hall and Staal to turn rotten.  The first 2 weeks I thought they would help us.  

Edited by Pimlach

Just now, Claude Balls said:

I'm not sure this team could make the AHL playoffs with this coach. 

They would 100% get out-coached every single night in The A. They might win a couple on talent, but they couldn't blow a single team out. Not ever. And they'd get the ***** beaten out of them every night to boot.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, KC Scouts said:

They are just so bad, so poorly coached, and so lost that they just don't give a crap

I know they have contracts and all, but how do they come up with the energy to show up on game day? I wouldn't even waste my energy going to practice anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ubkev said:

They would 100% get out-coached every single night in The A. They might win a couple on talent, but they couldn't blow a single team out. Not ever. And they'd get the ***** beaten out of them every night to boot.

Chris Taylor is a better coach than Ralph.  

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Kronsteen said:

I am trying to think of one positive thing for the Sabres from this game.

I cannot come up with anything.

On a positive note, it is amazing to listen to the Hall of Fame talents of RJ call this game.  Listening to the excitement and tone in his voice on the play by play, shows his superhuman ability to make this horrible hockey game sound exciting.  Just this past minute he sounded like he was about to jump out of his seat calling a Jeff Skinner breakaway and shooting it wide of the net.  Epic Talent, RJ.  I hope you get to call a good team some day soon before we lose you.

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Power Play goal and my 5-1 prediction comes true and all of you owe me a beer.  

I hear that Genny Cream Ale is pretty good?  🍺

Cream Ale is okay if you're constipated and wanna sit on the crapper for the foreseeable future. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.