Kelly Pegula designed a Sabres hat and ... wow. Just wow.

Eleven

57 minutes ago, Curt said:

I agree, the only wearable one.

You know NH isn’t the state bordering NY though, right?

A Buffalo on top of an outline of New York State?  with Vermont added and WNY cut out?   Both the same color?  Not even Sabres team colors?  

A ten year old could do better.  

Edited by Pimlach

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

A Buffalo on top of an outline of New York State?  with Vermont added and WNY cut out?   Both the Sam color?  Not even Sabres team colors?  

A ten year old could do better.  

At least it would look ok from a distance.  The others are beacons of hideousness.

14 minutes ago, Curt said:

At least it would look ok from a distance.  The others are beacons of hideousness.

I won’t buy one.  The BS hats were better, at least they were humorous.  

Edited by Pimlach

43 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I like how he modified the BS from his sisters design, to just S.  

Brilliant. 

He saw a Syracuse U hat and said "hey, I can work with that."

1 hour ago, Curt said:

I agree, the only wearable one.

You know NH isn’t the state bordering NY though, right?

Yes sir.  The thing in the hat just looks like the child of those two states to me.  It was a slightly long distance relationship.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, SDS said:

You seem well adjusted. 

is that your attempt at irony? I wanted to remind you that you are a moderator. I asked for help with something and this is the help you give. Great.

Edited by Kong
  • Haha (+1) 1

It encapsulates the Pegulas. They claimed to love the Sabres but have treated the franchise as their personal family playground, Terry as fantasy POHO, Kim as fantasy business guru, and the kids as fantasy merchandise designers. Total and utter disrespect for the Buffalo Sabres, the fans and the professionals they should be leaving alone to do their jobs.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Eleven said:

I didn't know you could post to SabreSpace from a flip phone.  Cool, I guess.

3 hours ago, SDS said:

You seem well adjusted. 

I didn't realize there were so many Hunter Biden supporters here. Must be the local NAMBLA chapter.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kong said:

I didn't realize there were so many Hunter Biden supporters here. Must be the local NAMBLA chapter.

Your comment was strange and totally out of place. Hunter Biden? It would be like anyone was like... Donald Trump Jr. Should make a hat! 

If you thought it was funny, it just came off as tacky. 

And now because of you, a bunch of stuff will not get deleted. Thxs. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Kong said:

19 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Having fun on a wtf... we are talking about Sabres bs not political BS... go away

What North Buffalo said.

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, PASabreFan said:

It encapsulates the Pegulas. They claimed to love the Sabres but have treated the franchise as their personal family playground, Terry as fantasy POHO, Kim as fantasy business guru, and the kids as fantasy merchandise designers. Total and utter disrespect for the Buffalo Sabres, the fans and the professionals they should be leaving alone to do their jobs.

Talk about walking on the logo. Players don’t do this in the room but the Pegulas have no problems shitting on the brand.

• Like (+1) 2

I have a tangentially related question.  Where is the best place online to buy Buffalo sports apparel?  I don't think I've ever purchased sports apparel in my life, so this might sound like a hilariously stupid question.  But if I want a hat or jersey or whatever, is there a best place to go?

Just now, JujuFish said:

I have a tangentially related question.  Where is the best place online to buy Buffalo sports apparel?  I don't think I've ever purchased sports apparel in my life, so this might sound like a hilariously stupid question.  But if I want a hat or jersey or whatever, is there a best place to go?

I LIVE in Buffalo and have no idea the answer for this, so I'm looking forward to it. 

I've wanted just a plain hat with a standing buffalo logo on it for a while and can't seem to find one.

3 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I LIVE in Buffalo and have no idea the answer for this, so I'm looking forward to it. 

I've wanted just a plain hat with a standing buffalo logo on it for a while and can't seem to find one.

The only place I ever remember seeing them was Tony Walker and Co.  

22 hours ago, Kong said:

Where's the Hunter Biden designed cap?

5 hours ago, Kong said:

I don’t even know what you are talking about and it’s still the most annoying thing I’ve seen on here in weeks.

If you don’t have anything to contribute except for this, please get lost, and don’t find your way back.

Edited by Curt
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.