2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

Anyone have a good shuttle service from Rochester to Buffalo for about 10 people? I've already tried S&S limos and USCoachways

Just now, Hoss said:

If the team DOES deal Trubisky (Washington, New Orleans, Denver make sense) they should immediately sign Cam Newton.

🤢

There has to be a better backup, anywhere else, than Newton. He's a distraction (his own admission) and he's not even good. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

If the team DOES deal Trubisky (Washington, New Orleans, Denver make sense) they should immediately sign Cam Newton.

IF they trade Trubisky there had better be at least 2 1sts and a QB coming back.

That boy is home field advantage insurance & w/ only 1 bye, that's a highly valuable policy.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

IF they trade Trubisky there had better be at least 2 1sts and a QB coming back.

That boy is home field advantage insurance & w/ only 1 bye, that's a highly valuable policy.

The latest proposal I saw had Mack coming back from Chicago via a three-way deal with New Orleans.  Don't get me wrong, I love Khalil Mack, but the Bills really need to protect against an injury to Allen.

• Thanks (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The latest proposal I saw had Mack coming back from Chicago via a three-way deal with New Orleans.  Don't get me wrong, I love Khalil Mack, but the Bills really need to protect against an injury to Allen.

I wouldn't trade Trubisky but that proposal is something else. 

It’s absolutely batshit crazy to think two separate posters in this thread suggested a first wouldn’t be enough or Khalil Mack wouldn’t be enough for … Mitchell Trubisky.

If the Bills lose Josh Allen for a playoff game the season is over at that second. Regardless of who the backup is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.