2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

3 hours ago, SwampD said:

I really didn’t think it was all that tight. At no point did I think the Bills were going to lose that game. Not even a little.

It doesn’t matter what you think. It was a one possession game until 3:29 on the clock. There’s no way around the poor performance.

19 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It doesn’t matter what you think. It was a one possession game until 3:29 on the clock. There’s no way around the poor performance.

You people are broken.

Any performance that ends up in a win is a good one. Period.

A “poor” performance doesn’t end up in a 15 point victory after being up 14 points up earlier.

I never thought it was close. Even when it was 3-3. Just felt like the refs keeping it close for all the halftime prop bets.😂

• Thanks (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, SwampD said:

You people are broken.

A “poor” performance doesn’t end up in a 15 point victory after being up 14 points up earlier.

I never thought it was close. Even when it was 3-3. Just felt like the refs keeping it close for all the halftime prop bets.😂

I disagree with so much of this post. 

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

You people are broken.

It was close. Again, your feelings and thoughts don’t defeat reality.

The Dolphins dominated time of possession in the first half. Their defense kept getting the Bills off the field by taking advantage of weak playcalling and making the plays needed. Their offense is pretty bad, but they’ve got playmakers. If Parker doesn’t drop the wide open 15+ yarder who knows what else changes. The game was winnable for them.

I’m unsatisfied whenever this team comes up short of where it should be which is a dominant force against lesser opponents. There are five or six teams they shouldn’t smash.

Also, there have been some egregious calls but this fanbase needs to shed the loser habit of complaining about the refs. The refs were perfectly fine today. The offsides no call was completely fine - I’m not convinced the Dolphins player ever crossed the neutral zone and either way it was a tossup of a call.

Edited by Hoss

4 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The Dolphins dominated time of possession in the first half. Their defense kept getting the Bills off the field by taking advantage of weak playcalling and making the plays needed. Their offense is pretty bad, but they’ve got playmakers. If Parker doesn’t drop the wide open 15+ yarder who knows what else changes. The game was winnable for them.

I’m unsatisfied whenever this team comes up short of where it should be which is a dominant force against lesser opponents. There are five or six teams they shouldn’t smash.

Also, there have been some egregious calls but this fanbase needs to shed the loser habit of complaining about the refs. The refs were perfectly fine today. The offsides no call was completely fine - I’m not convinced the Dolphins player ever crossed the neutral zone and either way it was a tossup of a call.

The Fish was further over the line than Edmunds was.  The only request is that they call it consistently.  That was apparently too much to ask for this afternoon.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Boo hoo.

We won by fifteen and you are crying.

What you feel about the game also has no bearing on reality.

Miami is not a terrible team and we crushed them by 15 and I never though we were going to lose and had a great day watching. I’m sorry if you were stressed.

I mean, I realize that the last time we played Miami, we won 35-nothing, and I think people were even more upset at how bad the Bills were, so, I guess I get it.

But I choose to be happy over a 15 point victory against a divisional opponent.

Maybe I’m old school.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

And?

And, I had some really good Mexican food after the game. Surprisingly, they also have the best wings around. I washed it down with some local hard cider. Also surprisingly good.

Wait,… what was the question?

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Boo hoo.

We won by fifteen and you are crying.

What you feel about the game also has no bearing on reality.

Miami is not a terrible team and we crushed them by 15 and I never though we were going to lose and had a great day watching. I’m sorry if you were stressed.

You're being a gigantic asshat about this. Nobody is "crying." We are pointing out concerns in a game that should've been dominated but wasn't. There was no separation until the very end of the game. It's okay to question these things - the problems are the exact type that stop teams from winning championships.

14 minutes ago, Hoss said:

You're being a gigantic asshat about this. Nobody is "crying." We are pointing out concerns in a game that should've been dominated but wasn't. There was no separation until the very end of the game. It's okay to question these things - the problems are the exact type that stop teams from winning championships.

God forbid we have to come from behind to win a game. It sounds like you are crying.

My view from the stadium's 300s: I don't care what their record is - that Miami team is well-coached and played well yesterday. Flores and his staff deserve full marks for coming in with a plan on D that obviously confused the sh1t out of Daboll and Allen. Then the Bills got it figured out. It's a week-to-week league, as they say. The Jets beat the Bengals, FFS. Now, win at Jacksonville.

• Like (+1) 2

That is a damn shame, if true. Tractor-cito is an absolute marvel of modern athleticism to behold.

I take no joy in inferring from this sort of thing that no one - I mean no one (except maybe Marcus Allen and Frank Gore (?)) - is immune from the ravages that the RB position visits on the human body. Henry's work load *and production* over the past ~40 games or so had been unfreakingbelievable. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.