Sign in to follow this  
Brawndo

Sabres sign Tage Thompson to 3 year 1.4 AAV Extension

11 hours ago, Radar said:

Like it or not(I don't) a million per year is going to be a league minimum the rate things were going prior to Civic19.

This was a good deal for the player and for the team. If he becomes a good third line player or with some luck a second line player his contract will at worst be worth the money and at best a bargain. The Sabres have invested in him as a prospect and it appears that he is at the point where he can be a contributing player. 

I didn't read through this thread. Am I the only one expecting tage to have a really good year? 40-50 points and a solid 200ft game. 

24 minutes ago, Hank said:

I didn't read through this thread. Am I the only one expecting tage to have a really good year? 40-50 points and a solid 200ft game. 

You are not the only one.

40-50 points might be a bit too high but no you're not the only one who thinks he'll stick this year.

28 minutes ago, Hank said:

I think he’ll be closer to a 30 to 40 point player this season rather than a 40 to 50 point player. Especially if he’s relegated to the third or fourth line.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jsb said:

40-50 points might be a bit too high but no you're not the only one who thinks he'll stick this year.

I expect him to score 40-50 points per game.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sabremike said:

I expect him to score 40-50 points per game.

He's tall dunno if he's Wilt Chamberlain tall..