GDT Anaheim Ducks at Sabres 2/9/20 3pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

Tired of watching a perimeter game.  The paint on the dasher must have to get redone every couple games because this team's only strategy is to sling the puck along the boards.   It's a futile strategy when you don't have the right kind of players to win battles.

Edited by Carmel Corn
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Whatever Dahlin is supposed to be or become, I don't see any of it right now. In fact he's terrible at times. He was set up with a kill shot and he whiffed.

I disagree Promo.  I thought he was great in this game.

• Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Whatever Dahlin is supposed to be or become, I don't see any of it right now. In fact he's terrible at times. He was set up with a kill shot and he whiffed.

Dahlin was so good today

Second star, too. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 5

The team that showed up in the 3rd could be a playoff team; problem is they show up only once in awhile. Goaltending was atrocious until that penalty shot  and it effectively cost us the game. 

Dahlin played very well, Promo wants to run him over on that play near the end, but it honestly looked like the puck hit some snow that had piled up and in combination with his exhaustion he was unable to fire the puck with any oomph. 

I just want to know where that effort is most games. I can easily root for those guys at the end of that game who were sitting they were so exhausted.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.