GDT Anaheim Ducks at Sabres 2/9/20 3pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

10 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

*Conversation with my wife, I say do we bother to check the score of the game*

Her: I haven't looked yet, so you might as well check

Me: Turns to MSG... intermission show says down 3-1 after one.

Together: Well at least they got one. *changes channel*

We've come to the point of total apathy. Congrats Terry.

I got the gears from the wife before the game. First time she’s ever questioned my fandumb. How long are you going to keep following this loser team honey ? 

1 minute ago, bunomatic said:

I got the gears from the wife before the game. First time she’s ever questioned my fandumb. How long are you going to keep following this loser team honey ? 

She knows being a Sabres fan is not a choice, right?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

What?    You want to return to the old days and continue playing even if Millsy might be hurt?  

I want them to consistently follow the rules. He got up after the initial shot and played the next one. He was fine. Only in the case of a serious injury should the whistle be blown.

Guhle no effect on Risto. Which leads to a question since I've missed the game thus far:  Does Guhle for Montour look like anything? Either guy doing anything?

I wasn't surprised JBot gave up Guhle because he wasn't his guy and seemed to have plateaued. But the kid had wheels and seemed like that'd be JBot's type of guy on D.

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

Guhle no effect on Risto. Which leads to a question since I've missed the game thus far:  Does Guhle for Montour look like anything? Either guy doing anything?

I wasn't surprised JBot gave up Guhle because he wasn't his guy and seemed to have plateaued. But the kid had wheels and seemed like that'd be JBot's type of guy on D.

I would like to return Montour and get Guhle and our first round pick back please!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I want them to consistently follow the rules. He got up after the initial shot and played the next one. He was fine. Only in the case of a serious injury should the whistle be blown.

Oh.  So the ref is supposed to know what is serious in that scenario?    Most of these guys can’t consistently call hooking, let alone make real time on ice determinations on injury’s within a 2 second timeframe.  So the ref errored on the side of player safety.  I can see why.  It’s a hard call either way.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.