Jump to content
Brawndo

GDT Anaheim Ducks at Sabres 2/9/20 3pm MSG, WGR

Recommended Posts

Does this count as ruining a goalie’s career before it starts? Kind of like bringing a forward up too early and waiting too long to send him down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna have to bust out the bourbon sooner than I  thought.

  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tondas said:

Gonna have to bust out the bourbon sooner than I  thought.

Bourbon is for winners, Tondas.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Does this count as ruining a goalie’s career before it starts? Kind of like bringing a forward up too early and waiting too long to send him down.

He is not the first minor league goalie to get called up because of injury.  He will survive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SABRES 0311 said:

Dahlin accepted a hard Eichel pass and still made a little head fake.

And missed the net by a country mile. This is the N H effing L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched the Red Wing v. Bruins game.  Night and day from this mess.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

He is not the first minor league goalie to get called up because of injury.  He will survive. 

Physically yes. I predict he will need therapy after this stint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job rookie.  Big save.  
 

BTW - Crap call ref.  I remember the day that would not have even been a hooking minor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inkman said:

Pilut fitting right in...

I'm so glad we have a surplus of defensemen.......who all suck seems to suck defensively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pimlach said:

Nice job rookie.  Big save.  
 

BTW - Crap call ref.  I remember the day that would not have even been a hooking minor.  

Thank God that day is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Larry nice goal.  
 

Let’s get another and we are in it.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...