Jump to content
WildCard

Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

Recommended Posts

Finally got to watch this game. What fun!

Other than how they called the two hits on the QBs (incorrectly, btw) I thought the officiating was pretty (very) good. And I can defend those calls based on the fact that running QBs just don't get the benefit of the doubt in those situations. They were still wrong, though. Glad it didn't effect the outcome.

Josh is a gamer. I'm a fan.

Great block by Brown on Josh's TD run,… great block

***** Jerry Jones.

***** the Cowboys.

Go Bills!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only thing terrible about the officiating was that, once again, the Bills were on the wrong end of a brutally lopsided holding call disparity (i think it was 3 or 4 to zero holds called) despite the gameplay not actually shaking out that way (check out the Dallas OL on Oliver during his strip sack, compared to the one taht was called on us the very next play)

The bills have to be at a net -40 on holding yards per game this season. I think they hold a bit more than their opponents, but not THAT much more.

Edited by Randall Flagg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SwampD said:

Finally got to watch this game. What fun!

Other than how they called the two hits on the QBs (incorrectly, btw) I thought the officiating was pretty (very) good. And I can defend those calls based on the fact that running QBs just don't get the benefit of the doubt in those situations. They were still wrong, though. Glad it didn't effect the outcome.

Josh is a gamer. I'm a fan.

Great block by Brown on Josh's TD run,… great block

***** Jerry Jones.

***** the Cowboys.

Go Bills!!!!

I remember another Bills QB that played with the same leadership, never say die attitude and somewhat like a linebacker; his name is Jim Kelly. 

The biggest difference.  This kid is bigger, stronger and faster.  If he can continue to complete 65-70% of his passes, we’ll finally have our franchise QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked winter NFL games better when they didn’t superimpose the hash marks and numbers.

Maybe I’m old.

Edited by SwampD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 1:56 AM, GASabresIUFAN said:

I remember another Bills QB that played with the same leadership, never say die attitude and somewhat like a linebacker; his name is Jim Kelly. 

The biggest difference.  This kid is bigger, stronger and faster.  If he can continue to complete 65-70% of his passes, we’ll finally have our franchise QB. 

I'm not sure that's the biggest difference.  The biggest difference might be that Allen doesn't play hungover and/or drunk, as far as we know.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the NFL care that some fans' plans will be disrupted? Imagine the little kid who got tickets for his first game as a birthday present and now it's too late for him to go.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Does the NFL care that some fans' plans will be disrupted? Imagine the little kid who got tickets for his first game as a birthday present and now it's too late for him to go.

Would they flex any games if they did?

Would they play night games in January just outside Baaah-stan or in Filly if the fans in attendance were more than an afterthought?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It'll be good to get Allen, Edmunds, all of those younger guys some more experience in a big game like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

Tom Brady is the third best QB in the AFC East right now.

Yeah, and by the end of the season, Darnold might pass him by, too.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's incredible. Every decision Belichick made looked like the "right" one because it always turmed out well. Now that his QB looks average (at best), it looks like he isn't making such great decisions.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston pulling out all the stops. A tight double reverse (handoffs), leading to an option run and when the defenders converge on the runner he pitches out to the QB who goes infoer the score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True, but I've seen that before.  Never saw a play like the Texans just pulled off.

Glad to see successful trick plays. Makes football more fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

True, but I've seen that before.  Never saw a play like the Texans just pulled off.

Did you see Miami's fake field goal?   Crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I can FINALLY post this:

And beating the LOLJETS makes it even better. That guy living on the roof of his house until the Bengals finally won a game can finally come down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bills now control their own destiny for the division and the conference.  How long has it been since we could say that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Eleven said:

The Bills now control their own destiny for the division and the conference.  How long has it been since we could say that?

We would need one more loss from NE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

We would need one more loss from NE.

That would be against us. Divisional record would be tied but we would have the better conference record. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

We would need one more loss from NE.

It would come from us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...