Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

Just now, #freejame said:

I woke up feeling the same way, only I don’t think I’ve been this excited before. 

let’s go bills!

Excited, yes ...  but this has that extra “is it here?  are we real?” feel.

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Exactly. I’ve never Billieved before, but since the Browns game things have really been building. This team is different than any I’ve seen and I have full confidence McD has them focused and prepared. Daboll always worries me, but since he moved upstairs I’ve liked the play calls. I hope Singletary gets 20 touches and Allen’s flat routes look like they’ve been rather than how they did earlier this year. It’s a winnable game—every game is for this team. 

41 minutes ago, Neo said:

I haven’t felt this way about a Bills game since 1988 ...

38 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I woke up feeling the same way, only I don’t think I’ve been this excited before. 

let’s go bills!

37 minutes ago, Neo said:

Just a PSA, the Buffalo Bills still haven't beat anything resembling a good football team this season. 

The Baltimore Ravens have played the other three 10-2 teams this year. They've beaten them all, by a combined 45 points. There's no shame in losing this one, they'd still just need one win in the last three games. However, if they were to somehow pull it out, they control their destiny to a 1 seed, which is pretty cool to be able to say on December 8th. Edit: They'd need another NE loss in there too.

40 minutes ago, inkman said:

Just a PSA, the Buffalo Bills still haven't beat anything resembling a good football team this season. 

They've only lost to 1, too. by 6 points in a game with a blocked punt TD, in which we outgained them by more than 100 yards and outscored their offense with our offense despite 4 turnovers. The NFL isn't about "good" teams vs bad ones - it's about individual matchups, which is why Atlanta can beat New Orleans, why Philly can travel to Green Bay and win but lose to Miami. Each game is its own trip in the jungle that has no bearing on any other game either team has been involved with that year

Edited by Randall Flagg

Although the Bills long ago left my heart, I am extremely happy that a young generation of fans can experience what I got to experience when I was 22, 26, even 30. I do feel somewhat like the guy who follows an ex on Facebook and notices that she's getting married and feels a pang of something. I won't deny myself a measure of enjoyment if the Bills win today, but it won't be the same. My split with the Bills happened for many reasons. I am Grateful!™ to still be in love with the Sabres. With them, one day I will be 22 again.

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I haven't seen Josh Allen perform so poorly yet this season.  He is just *bad* today. 

He was worse against NE. 

No coincidence that it's 2 of about 3 defenses in the league that can send 7 ever play and still cover everyone else. Allen isn't capapble of handling this and making teams pay for it like Rodgers/watson/Wilson.

If he is going to be able to someday, this game will have been a critical step in the process. 

Meanwhile, I'm learning that the Bills will be a tough out in the playoffs, if they get in. And I'm not nearly as scared of KC/HOU's defense as I am of those of the two teams with bye weeks this year.

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

He was worse against NE. 

No coincidence that it's 2 of about 3 defenses in the league that can send 7 ever play and still cover everyone else. Allen isn't capapble of handling this and making teams pay for it like Rodgers/watson/Wilson.

If he is going to be able to someday, this game will have been a critical step in the process. 

Meanwhile, I'm learning that the Bills will be a tough out in the playoffs, if they get in. And I'm not nearly as scared of KC/HOU's defense as I am of those of the two teams with bye weeks this year.

I don't think he was overthrowing everyone against NE--was he?

6 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

White is a beauty.

That was hilarious.  And Dan Fouts has no sense of humor.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Eleven said:

I don't think he was overthrowing everyone against NE--was he?

That was hilarious.  And Dan Fouts has no sense of humor.

His three picks were all on deep passes that missed as egregiously as the ones today did. 

There were two bad deep misses today, and the other was route miscommunication somehow between him and brown. Brown cut in and Allen kept throwing the streak on the first one