GDT Calgary Flames vs Buffalo Sabres 7pm ET 10/30/2018

jsb

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Seriously though, Risto has GOT to stop getting ice time in OT. I know our D are not ideal for OT. But he in particular has been goddamn dreadful in that situation for at least two years now. 

It's time to give Dahlin those opportunities.

This team didn't move their feet, they were coasting, reaching and poking at pucks, ...

Calgary outworked a team that has had 3 days of rest.

Calgary deserves the win.

Also, I don't think BOGO ever goes for the check he did if he thought his team was playing with some fire. Calgary was frustrating, more physical, cheap shotting, and outplaying the Sabres all game long.

Edited by hockeyhound
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Back to .500. 7-4-1 would have been so tasty

And an above .500 points percentage. 

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

***** that was awful. Jack, you we're awful

That was aaaaaaaall Risto. Take the puck into the corner for no reason and turns it over, Jack open for the pass so they could have an actual rush at it. 

He must legitimately be one of the lowest IQ players in the league. 

3 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

It would be nice if we actually had a superstar that showed up every night like most others

OMG, he scored our only goal. Even in his bad games, he tends to produce. That's more than you can say for some others. 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

It was the first call Chirelli made 

I hate everything.

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

So does this team practice OT?

Phil? 

It was slated for the cancelled practice.

The guy found himself sitting on his butt behind the Flames' net in 3v3 OT, after an ill-advised push despite his inability to skate fast, with plenty of time and Eichel lurking in space. 

People be mad but you're barely wrong

Not mad at saying Risto is a dumb hockey player, mad at the particular word choice.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

The guy found himself sitting on his butt behind the Flames' net in 3v3 OT, after an ill-advised push despite his inability to skate fast, with plenty of time and Eichel lurking in space. 

They can be mad. It's probably the first time I've used that word in years. My Aunt has Downs and I don't care for it either. But holy cow, Risto is DUMB. 

I was legit yelling at my screen for the ~ 30 seconds preceding the goal as Risto was so obviously doing a Risto thing that you could just tell was gonna end up in our net. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.