Round 3: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

Vegas, baby!

And if that can't happen then I'm rooting for Ovi.

Meh, here's hoping they lose the next 4 straight.  The Capitals are one of the most top heavy teams in the league.  If Tampa Bay cannot defeat them than it is an injustice.  

I was a big Myers fan in his first season but let’s face it the guy is soft and for a guy of his skating and size he should have put on some muscle and be a force. Again you can all thank Florida for giving us two great players.

Is us Vegas?

I believe we are rapidly approaching the "sports bubble". At some point the cost of attending will be too high for the average person and they will go elsewhere. The average person's salary has barely kept up with inflation and in some cases has not. That is less disposable income for sporting events which are now highly priced. At some point paying X for a ticket just becomes too much. 

I believe we are rapidly approaching the "sports bubble". At some point the cost of attending will be too high for the average person and they will go elsewhere. The average person's salary has barely kept up with inflation and in some cases has not. That is less disposable income for sporting events which are now highly priced. At some point paying X for a ticket just becomes too much.

Replace the word "sports" with literally any other noun and you're accurately describing the way the world is heading. Housing, food, water...

I agree that something is likely to give in the coming years.

Remember that Delaware North funded "think" project from a few years ago? Among other things, it envisioned fans' participating in spectator sports in virtual ways, etc.

Replace the word "sports" with literally any other noun and you're accurately describing the way the world is heading. Housing, food, water...

Actually food is cheap (in the US). Housing is not. I read an interesting article about how you actually might not want Amazon in your city because they bring in those 20k high paying jobs and it screws the other 100k working people because they have huge competition for housing. 

Actually food is cheap (in the US). Housing is not. I read an interesting article about how you actually might not want Amazon in your city because they bring in those 20k high paying jobs and it screws the other 100k working people because they have huge competition for housing.

As with most things, location, location, location. Housing where I'm from is quite cheap, as is housing where I live now. Neither of witch are considered desirable places to live for most people.

Don't worry, someone will figure out a way to let people finance season tickets for 96 months at 0%. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.