Trade Speculation and Rumors 2018-19

Brawndo

Dunn and Thomas are both ready. Dunn would be a top 4 D with top 2 upside, and Thomas is on a tier near Mittelstadt, ready to have a Bo Horvat-like impact.

I don't know if they have a more recent list, but as of February in their rankings of NHL-affiliated prospects, TSN had Mittelstadt at 5th and Thomas at 6th.  That should put it in perspective as to where Thomas fits in.

St. Louis is easily the team I'd most prefer to trade with. 

You could get a main piece of Parayko, which lets you trade Risto for more forward depth. Or keep them both and be stacked. 

You could build with two of three great prospects in Dunn/Thomas/Kyrou, all of which are ready to go. 

I only worry of some trash like 1st rounder, 2nd rounder, and Kostin. 

We have so much leverage here it isn't even funny. This had better be good if it happens. 

White's good for his little birdies, right? Wasn't he the first to call that Tim Murray was getting fired, not just Dan?

"Re: O'Reilly trade report, the Blues remain in talks with Buffalo and are among the teams interested in a post-July 1st trade. But as of now, there's no truth to a deal being a deal in place or any framework being agreed upon."

This is from a man named Jeremy Rutherford, who has a blue tic next to his name on twitter.

St. Louis is easily the team I'd most prefer to trade with. 

You could get a main piece of Parayko, which lets you trade Risto for more forward depth. Or keep them both and be stacked. 

You could build with two of three great prospects in Dunn/Thomas/Kyrou, all of which are ready to go. 

I only worry of some trash like 1st rounder, 2nd rounder, and Kostin. 

We have so much leverage here it isn't even funny. This had better be good if it happens. 

White's good for his little birdies, right? Wasn't he the first to call that Tim Murray was getting fired, not just Dan?

All I know is yes, his insiders have turned out to be legit.  He would be a huge goof being a Buffalo radio host and tweeting out garbage rumors.

To the bolded, can you imagine a year or two ago uttering the words 'stacked' when referring to our blueline??

All I know is yes, his insiders have turned out to be legit.  He would be a huge goof being a Buffalo radio host and tweeting out garbage rumors.

To the bolded, can you imagine a year or two ago uttering the words 'stacked' when referring to our blueline??

I couldn't imagine it prior to Lottery Night. 

I mean, just a top 6 of:

RHD:

Parayko

Ristolainen

Bogosian

LHD:

Dahlin

Scandella

McCabe

Plus the others like Pilut, Beaulieu, Hundwick, Borgen, Nelson, etc.

I don't know that it's stacked as much as it is functional which is something we haven't seen in a long time.

I mean Beaulieu still has another year on his contract, so until something happens he's on the team whether we like it or not.

But to my original point, I am very pleased with that starting defense next year if the reported ROR trade comes to pass.

Edited by Samson's Flow

I mean, just a top 6 of:

RHD:

Parayko

Ristolainen

Bogosian

LHD:

Dahlin

Scandella

McCabe

Plus the others like Pilut, Beaulieu, Hundwick, Borgen, Nelson, etc.

That's would be a legit top 4 and a bunch of depth to it.  Really, that's a playoff defense going into next season.  After that let's add a couple more wingers, goalie and let's go :beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.