Dahlin going to be a Sabre

sweetlou

Its 3.20am here in the uk, i am now wide awaked and shaking with excitement. Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now botts you have a top pick to add to the one we got three years ago, time to do what needs done and get us back to where we should be. Hoping today is now the day that we have started on the road back. Really happy.

Its 3.20am here in the uk, i am now wide awaked and shaking with excitement. Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now botts you have a top pick to add to the one we got three years ago, time to do what needs done and get us back to where we should be. Hoping today is now the day that we have started on the road back. Really happy.

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

As soon as the camera showed all 3 GMs standing there, knew buffalo had won it. JBOT big smile both others with their heads down and a look on their face saying let's get this over with.

Congratulations to each and every one of you. You have earned this pick, and have been deserving of it. October can't come fast enough.

He's legit, can't miss. He's not generational, but he's the best defensive prospect at least since Victor Hedman and Drew Doughty.

Some say best d prospect since Potvin

I'll throw this out there, and I will admit that I was a firm there is no way this is happening guy even 3 hours ago, but does this one the door for Taveras at least a little bit?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.