Would you like to see Terry sell the Sabres?

PASabreFan

Would you like to see Terry sell the Sabres?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Terry sell the Sabres?

• Yes, you've run it into the ground. If you love it, let it go.
    • No, your fandom and wealth will carry the day. Hang in there.
    • Ask me again in 12 months or so.

Sure, let’s run him out of town now when he finally seems to be content to just open his wallet and let a hockey man build the team.

How about we give Jason Botterill some time to identify and fix the problems?

Seems like the same people who talk about the rot running deep because of years of doing it wrong expect it to be fixed with a handwave and demand heads when it’s not.

Edited by dudacek

If he were to sell I think team is out of here. Not saying that as threatening just believe it would relocate. Only thing that would keep them here is the league pretty much has dried up attractive locations for teams but there are still the Seattle's and Winnepeg areas.

Sabrespace, would you approve of me buying the team? Let me go check between the couch cushions.

I'll go halves with ya. I found 57¢ in the dryer. But only if I get to be a brash, loudmouth as$høle of an owner.

I would immediately find and appoint X Benedict as president of hockey operations. Dudacek and LTS would be team psychiatrists. PA, you get practicing, because you're going to replace Rick when he wishes to retire.

D4rk, get stretchin, Lehner and Chad are gone and I need someone behind Ullmark. 

Josie, make KBC look amazing, however you think is best. 

That Aud Smell, your job is to keep me company because I like you. 

I would immediately find and appoint X Benedict as president of hockey operations. Dudacek and LTS would be team psychiatrists. PA, you get practicing, because you're going to replace Rick when he wishes to retire.

D4rk, get stretchin, Lehner and Chad are gone and I need someone behind Ullmark. 

I appreciate that, Flagg. Truly. It will surprise you little that, throughout my adult life, I have often served as a capable and reliable drinking buddy.

This post is reminiscent of the thread(s) that have been had here about which members could fulfill which roles in the organ-eye-zay-shun.

Making the woman decorate....I see how it is.

#timesup!

Making the woman decorate....I see how it is.

#timesup!

That was Kim's first job with the Sabres and she worked her way up to co-owner!

No and why post now that they have a GM. Stop..

Haven't they always had a GM?

Im not answering because your answers are biased. 

I wrote it fast. I was trying to make the answers balanced. Is there another reason you'd want Terry to sell the team? Is it unfair to say he's run the team into the ground?

The no answer was an attempt to summarize the pros most people see in Terry owning the team.

You can't make everyone happy, I guess. I could have gone with straight yes and no.

They're downright absurd.

Today I can announce that YOU are a disaster.

Haven't they always had a GM?

I wrote it fast. I was trying to make the answers balanced. Is there another reason you'd want Terry to sell the team? Is it unfair to say he's run the team into the ground?

The no answer was an attempt to summarize the pros most people see in Terry owning the team.

You can't make everyone happy, I guess. I could have gone with straight yes and no.

Today I can announce that YOU are a disaster.

What's your answer to your thread's question?

Yuck.

The editorializing in the "yes" or "no" definitely reflects your view of the Pegulas. It's just not to everyone's taste.

I think the Pegulas have a ton of money, they're willing to spend it on the team, and have their hearts mostly in the right place (to the extent billionaires ever really can). That, to me, is a desirable state of ownership.

They've made a bunch of mistakes, sure. But it's penny wise and pound foolish to wish they'd sell the team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.