GDT: Rochester Ameri... err Buffalo Sabres vs Sens 4-4-18 7:30p EDT

pi2000

I have pretty much pulled for the Sabres all year long. It hasn't been a 'tank' season for me.  HOWEVER, now that they are almost there, this is the FIRST game all year that I am hoping they lose...to lock up that top-4 pick and best chance at #1 overall.  I have rooted for you to win (and watched most of your games) all year long....please, you may as well finish the job tonight and put one in the L column.

This is the exact game that the Buffalo Sabres have no chance in. 

Incredibly beatable team sitting its star, probably playing an AHL tender, on a horrific stretch as bad as any team has had this season, on the Sabres fan appreciation night. 

Not only do the Sabres lose these games, but they usually look like a maddening peewee team and after 10 minutes in never climb within 1-2 goals again. 

I hope they buck that trend and kick ass tonight. I want Jack goals, Jack points, Reinhart to hit 50 points and 25 goals, and some sparks from Casey-Nylander. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

From WGR: "Chad Johnson gets his fifth straight game. In that time, he’s 2-2-0 with a 4.20 goals against and .888 save percentage."

Can't believe there are people sick of Lehner who want this guy back.

I don't think anyone really wants him back too badly. I'm fine with never seeing either of them again.

Is anybody going to the game tonight that would be able to sneak out an extra Hasek bobblehead? I will pay shipping if anybody can get their hands on one for me. Hasek was always my favorite player growing up, but I can't justify a day off from work to watch this team. Haha.

It made its way into twitter national and was commented on by a couple game announcers last night. Could Sabres afford him?

he would never, ever sign with Buffalo. He's looking at winning a cup.

I think the Sabres win tonight. I hope they do. I wanna see them beat up on a weak sens team. 

how about a win in the Shoot Out?

I don't think anyone really wants him back too badly. I'm fine with never seeing either of them again.

Yep.  Just because I don't want Lehner back doesn't mean I want Johnson.

I'm all for finding new ways to rip this joke of a franchise, but this Reddit take is pretty stupid.

Welcome to reddit.

The NY on the jersey ###### ruins it for me. Granted I have an irrational hatred of all things NYC but I can't let it go.

Same and same.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.