GDT Buffalo at Toronto 4/2/18 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

No, the bright side is that Jbot looks just as pissed as the rest of us. Change is a coming!

29402721_409899159471545_2620610330430013440_n.jpg

I’ll believe it when I see it. Neither Botterill NOR Housley strike fear in anyone. Hence the season we’ve all just suffered through. Players these days fear no one! Good luck with saving this steaming pile of crap team.

I’ll believe it when I see it. Neither Botterill NOR Housley strike fear in anyone. Hence the season we’ve all just suffered through. Players these days fear no one! Good luck with saving this steaming pile of crap team.

This take is so full of sh!t

This take is so full of sh!t

I'm just confused because he says something contradictory in the Harrington thread

The bottom line is fear. Our players have always been cowards, since the beginning. Even Perreault had little to no character.[/quote

You are correct Sabres teams have been full of pussies since the beginning. But to single out Perreault makes no sense. You do that, then single out Gretzky, Lemieux, McDavid etc. None of them were fighters or hitters either. Those guys jobs were to score and they all did. Hall of fame level offensive stars. Wasn’t their job to fight or play physical. Plenty of others over the past 100 years to play THAT role.

Edited by Jokertecken

No, the bright side is that Jbot looks just as pissed as the rest of us. Change is a coming!

attachicon.gif29402721_409899159471545_2620610330430013440_n.jpg

Bullsh!t. 75% of tonight's roster will still be here next season. Pouliot, Gorges, Falk, Tennyson, and Johnson will be gone. But everyone else will still be here.

I'm just confused because he says something contradictory in the Harrington thread

Different voices and off his meds... kinda like Sabres, one bad game one good game.

Yeh that was a stinker congrat Millsie

Edited by North Buffalo

It's almost as if he's trolling with zero regard for presenting an actual opinion.

Only posts when the Sabres lose or posts a negative take if they win. I don't enjoy this board as much as I once did. People are just negative constantly because they want to be. Best thing I did this year was post in that Last Week Tonight thread and take a month off. The team sucks, they don't have enough talent or maturity. We all know it. Why bother pissing into the wind every time they lose? 

Mittelstadt looked overmatched.

Okposo was terrible. Johnson is terrible.

We’re a top six and a top nine forward away from rolling four lines. Doesn’t sound like much, but consider where we were three years ago at this time.

Biggest observation I haven’t already seen upthread: the Leafs buried their chances, we did not. Part of that is goaltending, part of it is talent.

Do people really expect a skilled team like the Leafs not take advantage of a defence featuring Casey Nelson as its clear #3?

Auston Matthews is a total douche, but he’s got Reinhart’s hockey sense with Jacks power and shot. I’m going to be hating that guy for a long, long time.

Mittelstadt looked overmatched.

Okposo was terrible. Johnson is terrible.

We’re a top six and a top nine forward away from rolling four lines. Doesn’t sound like much, but consider where we were three years ago at this time.

Biggest observation I haven’t already seen upthread: the Leafs buried their chances, we did not. Part of that is goaltending, part of it is talent.

Do people really expect a skilled team like the Leafs not take advantage of a defence featuring Casey Nelson as its clear #3?

Auston Matthews is a total douche, but he’s got Reinhart’s hockey sense with Jacks power and shot. I’m going to be hating that guy for a long, long time.

The Leafs were catching our defenders out to lunch all night long. It was very frustrating. I think of that one goal where Scandella lazily gets onto the ice and by the time he starts paying attention the Leafs player is already blowing past him on a stretch pass from Matthews. Just terrible awareness. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.