GDT Buffalo at Toronto 4/2/18 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

Benoit Pulliot, ladies and gentlemen... not giving the slightest of ###### in front of the net...

Scandella at the RIGHT boards there, not the left, and Risto too busy crosschecking guys.

No one needs to worry about the front of the net. We're all busy doing things. I'm glad I poured my drink and sat down to... that... display.

I was zeroing in on the goon-ness factor, not over all player.

One has under performed as to potential from draft position, the other over.

But they both have the same role on the team. Agitator. Comparing that I believe is splitting hairs.

I've got to disagree. Kadri plays a much larger role (secondary scoring, agitation, PK, PP time) than was ever expected of Kaleta (PK, forecheck). Kadri is more of a Kesler guy. Peak Kaleta was a 4th line winger.

From TSN

Jack Eichel was asked: Does he think he has bragging rights on Auston Matthews as he has more goals in head to head matchups

'No, he’s going to the playoffs.'

What was his quote about his first two seasons? "Two mediocre seasons on a losing team"?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.