Buffalo Sabres at Tampa Bay Lightning, 2/28/18, 7:00pm, MSG

darksabre

I will miss this one- tonight is the playoff tournament of my Euchre league.. My BIL and I cruised to the #1 seed. If the top seed topples tonight, let's hope it is the Bolts and not me :P

Loner for the win!

I'll have you know I'm a member of the Royal Order of the Euchered Alone.

I'll have you know I'm a member of the Royal Order of the Euchered Alone.

Hey, it happens to the best of us! Does anyone down your way know/play Euchre? Growing up I always thought it was a local thing in WNY. Turns out, WNY if probably the border of its popularity. It's fairly well known in the midwest and my Wednesday nights are better for it.

Edited by EichSnipe

I played when I lived in Detroit.  There was a bunch of us in the office that played at lunch.  It wasn't unusual to get 7 games in during a 45 minute lunch break.  A pass after a half-second of hesitation was often accused of being sending signals to your partner.

When I left that job I actually got a certificate from the guys I played with that installed me in the Royal Order.  At that table there was no shame in getting Euched (as long as you won the game).

I played when I lived in Detroit.  There was a bunch of us in the office that played at lunch.  It wasn't unusual to get 7 games in during a 45 minute lunch break.  A pass after a half-second of hesitation was often accused of being sending signals to your partner.

When I left that job I actually got a certificate from the guys I played with that installed me in the Royal Order.  At that table there was no shame in getting Euched (as long as you won the game).

Its a great lakes thing.  Detroit Cleveland, Buffalo, Milwaukee, Chicago all have bar league nights.  It was a big thing in college.  

Sabres’ lines:

Try not to laugh or cry

Girgensons-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Wilson-Rodrigues-Pominville

Pouliot-Larsson-Baptiste

Griffith-Josefson-Nolan

Sabres’ defense:

Scandella-Ristolainen

Antipin-Nelson

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges

Also per Vogl

The Sabres will wear a Stoneman Douglas sticker on the back of their helmets for tonight’s game in Tampa and Friday’s game at Florida.

Johnson in net

Edited by Brawndo

Sabres’ lines:

Try not to laugh or cry

Girgensons-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Wilson-Rodrigues-Pominville

Pouliot-Larsson-Baptiste

Griffith-Josefson-Nolan

Sabres’ defense:

Scandella-Ristolainen

Antipin-Nelson

Beaulieu-Falk

Gorges

Also per Vogl

The Sabres will wear a Stoneman Douglas sticker on the back of their helmets for tonight’s game in Tampa and Friday’s game at Florida.

Johnson in net

Glad to see Baptiste off the 4th line...hopefully he uses opportunity to shine.

What is our #2 PP unit going to look like? Woof.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.