Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Article talks about the Bills as one of five landing spots for Khalil Mack: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-how-a-potential-khalil-mack-trade-might-work-and-five-landing-spots/

A former NFL GM suggests it would take a 1, 3 and 7 or some other combination of similar value picks. I would make that deal in a heartbeat. There's a few guys here that might not have much value to send the other way to lessen the pick cost (Lawson, Hughes, a few others). They don't have a ton of value but if you're dumb enough to trade Khalil Mack you might be dumb enough to value those guys.

I have yet to see anyone report a trade is actually a possibility but there's been plenty of speculation. Buffalo and Green Bay are the two teams I've heard mentioned the most.

Edited by Hoss

Darnold's game tape, will make you click out to youtube to watch because. I didn't see 1 pass that went more than 10 yards and that wind up, barf.  Now compare that to Allen's game tape from last week. I'll give Allen credit, he throws the football better than Darnold and it really shows. I am going to watch tonight. 

I will say, watching the ball just rocket out of Allen's hand on basically every throw is fun to watch. I hope he makes it but right now I just don't believe yet. Also, our WR's look like crap. I hope Corey Clemont turns it around. 

Edited by LGR4GM

5 minutes ago, erickompositör72 said:

absolutely love the announcers for Darnold:

"Look at the feet of Darnold to escape and throw the ball away! That was a highlight-reel throw-away!"

Yea, I laughed. His feet were worse than Allen on a scramble, although Allen tends to lower his head. I was surprised Darnold got the ball out at all. 

New England Patriots top draft choice Isaiah Wynn tore his left Achilles during Thursday's preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles and will miss the 2018 season, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24399961/isaiah-wynn-new-england-patriots-suffers-torn-achilles-season

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Congratulations in advance on your winnings. 

Genuinely can't believe I found 3 people to take those bets. I have a a few friends that are each throwing in $100 or so on a vegas bet that the Pats don't win the division ?

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

Every time I see Harrison Phillps's name I mix him up with Harrison Browne.

Phew, I'm not the only one then. 

17 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

A more interesting bet would be: who finishes with a better record, the Browns or the Bills?

Browns make the playoffs. 

19 minutes ago, inkman said:

This time of year I always hit up TBD to get more Bills info but I'm always quickly reminded of why I post here. What a mess.

Spent two pages watching a 26CB metldown with other posters and that was enough TBD for me for awhile

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Spent two pages watching a 26CB metldown with other posters and that was enough TBD for me for awhile

I don't get that guy, he does the same thing regarding the Sabres on HFBoards. Daily, alot of time spent posting Bills/Sabres articles for what appears to be no reward. If he/she gets enjoyment out of it great, but seems odd to me. 

Edited by Lanny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.