GDT Rangers at Buffalo at Rangers, 1/1/18, 1pm, NBC / WGR

Eleven

This team just gets physically pushed off pucks. So weak.

If you think this is bad, wait for the playoffs, when things quickly deteriorate into trench warfare with huge bodies banging on the wall for puck possession....we'd lose 6-0 4 game straight against a dozen playoff teams in this league.

We need some re-working; the guy who needs to go first is Reinhart; his game just doesn't translate to any type of playoff success at all.

I think the shadow problem relates to the fact that baseball is not played in January.

Sun is really low in sky relative to summer and its crating tons of shadow problems.

It's going to get worse until the the whole rink is in shade, which might take a while.

Not sure this was well thought out when they chose a venue.  The architecture of the top of that stadium is making a lot of complex shadows.

I'd rather listen to RJ 50 seconds lagged than Doc Emrick talk about everything BUT THE GAME.

Gawd, that guy is the worst play-by-play guy in all of sports.  :sick:

Not fair. He's brilliant... when he calls the game.

The sky cam looks really cool, I think...but holy hell is it bad for actually watching the game.

Yep. They need a stationary camera and then use the roving camera more sparingly.

That right there is why ERod doesn’t, and shouldn’t, play more.

You mean when he get planted on his ass like a toddler and has the puck taken from him and he ends up looking like Randy in a Christmas Story yelling "wait up guys! Guys, wait up!"

Yeah

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.