What Is Your Trade Prediction For Kane?

bob_sauve28

Let's predict and see who comes the closest. Anything you want from vague (he gets traded) to very specific (we pick up player x and team y's first pick)

I hear it's a sellers market but I just am not that confident we get anything great in return. So my prediction is we trade him to a contender who gives us Hudson Fasching type of young prospect and their late first round pick. And years from now we look back on the trade and shrug our shoulders and say, "So glad we have Casey Middelstadt" lol.

So I'm not expect much. Who knows, maybe one of the players turns out to be pretty good.

I would be totally against trading McCabe. No way!

:D

Guhle will supplant him next season anyways.

Girgs a casualty of need for Pitt.

I'd re-sign Cole, I like his heavy game.

Let Hagelin and Sheary ride out their contracts while ELC's and low cost bridge contracts run along the same time frame.

Hey, I'd pawn Bogo if I knew they'd take him. Or Pommers for that matter.

Kyrou and a lottery protected 1st rounder

It would have to be 2019, which sort of stinks.  

Kane 5.25 ufa (2.625 @ 50% retained)

McCabe 1.60 1yr rfa

Girgensons 1.60 1yr rfa

Baptiste

To Pittsburgh for

Hagelin 4 1yr

Sheary 3 2yr

Cole 2.1 ufa

Sprong

Pittsburgh 1st 2018

Kane a part of the large package shake up in Pittsburgh

I would be okay with this under the condition that we acquire, the first, Sprong and Sheary.  However, I doubt they agree to this. 

I would be okay with this under the condition that we acquire, the first, Sprong and Sheary.  However, I doubt they agree to this.

Could be. But that cap relief affords them options. Maybe tweak the deal with an addotion from Buffalo, but nothing heavy.

I would think it would entice them.

Kane with 50% retained to Tampa Bay for Cal Foote And 1st

Kane and Lehner to the Isles for Kieffer Bellows, Calgary’s 1st in ‘18 And a ‘19 2nd Rounder

Kane and a 4th to Anaheim for Max Jones and a first

Imagine adding Jones and Tkachuk to the team next year? Not sure if it will translate to wins but it would make it really interesting most nights

Thanks update. Think I may still do it as Kyrou could be a star and will mostly likely be NHL ready next season

Imagine adding Jones and Tkachuk to the team next year? Not sure if it will translate to wins but it would make it really interesting most nights

Thanks update. Think I may still do it as Kyrou could be a star and will mostly likely be NHL ready next season

You DID say that you were looking towards the standings next season rather than the draft, correct? :p

Wondering if I'm remembering correctly that you were on the "one more high pick" train.

You DID say that you were looking towards the standings next season rather than the draft, correct? :p

Wondering if I'm remembering correctly that you were on the "one more high pick" train.

Definitely don't want them to move out of bottom 2 in the league this season and yes I am very bullish on them going into the 2018/19 season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.