World Juniors Game Thread

Eleven

To the 1st sentence, how should he have been expected to stop any of those shots? His teammates are CERTAIN their own BL signifies Chernyobl's borders.

To the 2nd, can she explain what the non-Rush-EE-ah chant (figured that one out :P) that was working in the 1st 2 periods was?

1.  Nah, plenty of those were on him.  Some of the rebounds he gave up were better than passes from Czech to Czech.

2.  It means "go, go, go."

Wednesday, Dec. 27
Group B: Belarus vs. Switzerland, 3 p.m. (NHL Network)

Group A: Canada vs. Slovakia, 7 p.m. (NHL Network)

Neither game is very intriguing.  I'll probably watch some of Canada-Slovakia.

To the 1st sentence, how should he have been expected to stop any of those shots? His teammates are CERTAIN their own BL signifies Chernyobl's borders.

To the 2nd, can she explain what the non-Rush-EE-ah chant (figured that one out :P) that was working in the 1st 2 periods was?

Probably?!?!? There couldn't have been more than 10 people in that crowd & wherever the play was reviewed that thought driving the goalie & puck into the net AFTER lifting the net off it's pegs created a good goal. Unfortunately for Finland, 1of those 10 had final say.

That was a screw job on order with the '98 Bills/Cheatriots "just give it to 'em" game.

The Foote "save" was borderline but if it wasn't in I'd like to know how that wasn't "closing the hand on the puck" which Budik got nabbed for 3 games earlier.

As a Canadian all I can say is the Finns got screwed. The first goal shouldn't have counted and Footes save was too little too late. That puck was in.Somehow the international games always leave something to be desired as far as officiating goes . 

Mittelstadt is a heck of a passer. He sees the ice really really well. Nice goal as well.

He reminds alot me of Tim Connolly. Soft silky hands, sees the ice really well. Fragile frame tho is my concern, hope they leave him school for another couple years... keep him away from this toxic environment.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.