GDT: Red Wings @ Sabres, 7:30 pm ET 10-24-17 NBCSN

Doohickie

Looking forward to another edition of the Sabres Roller Coaster Revue featuring an NHL hockey contest with the Little Caesar's U40 All-Stars.

I predict Sabre Space postings to mimic the personality of a hormonal teenager attempting to understand love.

Meanwhile.. let's play some hockey!

So with Zemgus, that means:

Kane-Eichel-Okposo
Reinhart-ROR-Pominville
Zemgus-Pouliot-Bailey
Moulson/Nolan-Larsson-Griffith/Nolan

OK -- I'm interested. 

KO's new spot could work, and Howie may have decided to give it to him as a reward for better play (which may have been invisible to the naked eye, but Howie did praise KO's play vs the Bruins).

They do serve LaNova at games, although a slice is probably more than your ticket.

Yuck. That 'zza needs to be served in a bowl with a spork.

I did grab a ticket up top for 15 bucks. End where the Sabres will fail to score twice. Relax... I'm sure they will score twice at the other end. And lose 3-2 in a shootout.

So 20 bucks with Stubhub fees. I feel like I could have done better with a scalper, but I get too nervous.

Yuck. That 'zza needs to be served in a bowl with a spork.

I did grab a ticket up top for 15 bucks. End where the Sabres will fail to score twice. Relax... I'm sure they will score twice at the other end. And lose 3-2 in a shootout.

So 20 bucks with Stubhub fees. I feel like I could have done better with a scalper, but I get too nervous.

LaNova is the worst pizza in Buffalo. I've had better pizza at a gas station. 

Can’t remember Kyle ever getting an extended look with Jack.

Lot of smarts on the second unit. Not sure who’s going to get the puck.

Pouliot at centre?

I’m starting to believe Phil really is using a salad shooter.

Jack played with Kyle a lot on the PP last year, and saw most of his scoring success there. Theoretically Okposo and Jack should work since Okposo is more of a possession guy and might balance out Kane better than Pommers.  

Might.

LaNova is the worst pizza in Buffalo. I've had better pizza at a gas station. 

I was really surprised the time I had it, given the reputation. It didn' t help that it was boiling hot out of the oven and I tried to eat it in my car. It was just this epic battle between plastic fork and volcanic protoplasm. What I really want is a good beef on weck. The one I had at the arena was dreadful though. I've had Charlie the Butcher's in Williamsville I think. It was inside a convenience store maybe. The horseradish was a spiritual experience.

I was really surprised the time I had it, given the reputation. It didn' t help that it was boiling hot out of the oven and I tried to eat it in my car. It was just this epic battle between plastic fork and volcanic protoplasm. What I really want is a good beef on weck. The one I had at the arena was dreadful though. I've had Charlie the Butcher's in Williamsville I think. It was inside a convenience store maybe. The horseradish was a spiritual experience.

There's the Charlie at the NOCO and then the actual Charlie on the corner of Cayuga and Wherle. They're only a few minutes apart. 

Can’t remember Kyle ever getting an extended look with Jack.

Lot of smarts on the second unit. Not sure who’s going to get the puck.

Pouliot at centre?

I’m starting to believe Phil really is using a salad shooter.

Would expect that to be Girgensons' role w/ Pouliot shifting back to LW.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.