dudacek's Sabrespace Offseason NHL Player Ranking Game Thread

Randall Flagg

Flagg, Eleven, WC, ubkev, Taro, Thorny, NS, GA, North Buffalo, maybe Sabills, dudacek, EichSnipe, IrwinNelson, Derrico, nfreeman, Sabres79 and possibly True if he ever decides to read this thread or the PM I sent.

sabills, any update on which way youre leaning?

He's just not that into you

Was really hoping you'd do an entire team based off of +/-

you're right, actually TRpm

i'll be away camping all of next week

I think Pi should be forced to participate.

i would love too, but won't have internet sun-thur next week

Since Eich is on the clock and he is not online I can ask for clarification on one thing.

We are drafting the best player available, right?  Are we basing this on a goal of winning the Presidents Cup (or whatever the heck it's called), or the Stanley Cup? Some of my picks might change based on what the ultimate goal is.

You may have explained this upthread someplace, but I am lazy.

Ruslan Fedotenko. Is he picked yet?

Since Eich is on the clock and he is not online I can ask for clarification on one thing.

We are drafting the best player available, right? Are we basing this on a goal of winning the Presidents Cup (or whatever the heck it's called), or the Stanley Cup? Some of my picks might change based on what the ultimate goal is.

You may have explained this upthread someplace, but I am lazy.

Best player available relative to winning hockey games. I suppose which games you want to win can factor in on an individual poster basis, depending on if one thinks games require something different depending on the time of year. I.e. "Best" is still in many ways a subjective classification.

Edited by Thorny

He may be available at 12.

Best player available relative to winning hockey games.

Sure, but that does not really answer my question.  In the regular season I want OV (for example), but not in the playoffs.

Yes, I'm playing. How could I refuse? What with being volunteered and all :P

I remember one issue we had last time was people stopped taking the top player, and started filling out a roster, fantasy style. I hope that doesn't happen this time.

Yep. This is the key that everyone needs to remember this time (I'm yelling at myself here).

I have to figure out how to incorporate you now. 

Maybe since EichSnipe is still offline I'll just redo the list. 

Officially redoing the list, WC and North Buffalo rejoice!

Yep. This is the key that everyone needs to remember this time (I'm yelling at myself here).

Maybe since EichSnipe is still offline I'll just redo the list.

Officially redoing the list, WC and North Buffalo rejoice!

Just got out of a meeting! If the list is redone, I'll happily slide in wherever. If you'd like me to pick, I will

Maybe since EichSnipe is still offline I'll just redo the list. Officially redoing the list, WC and North Buffalo rejoice!

I kinda liked 12. Thought I may be about to scoop Eichel at a potential bargain.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.