dudacek's Sabrespace Offseason NHL Player Ranking Game Thread

Randall Flagg

He also couldn't figure out how to work the fax machine.

The deadline to signup is tomorrow, right?

When will the draft start?

Right, tomorrow at 2:30pm.

As soon as I can get to a computer after that deadline, I will put every member participating on a list and randomize it, and whoever has the first pick after that moment can make their selection as soon as they're ready. 

Right, tomorrow at 2:30pm.

As soon as I can get to a computer after that deadline, I will put every member participating on a list and randomize it, and whoever has the first pick after that moment can make their selection as soon as they're ready. 

Cool.

Oh, I'm ready alright.

With the number of pregnant 13 year olds and the amount of pre-eclampsia tonight, I am sure tomorrow will be the same, I would love to join, but unfortunately don't have the time to really put together a list, and after the 15 players I know from memory are shot, so am I

Is there going to be one catch all thread for this (i.e. picks and discussion go in the same thread)?

Or should we break it up.. one thread for all the discussion and inevitable disagreement over some picks. Then one thread that people can subscribe to for the picks. That would give people email updates and might move things faster. Or do some of you check this place more than email? :P

I'm fine either way. Just tossing out the idea.

Was really hoping you'd do an entire team based off of +/-

I'd kill to build my team around Jason Zucker :P 

So, no more Pi, and freeman confirmed. Any last-second entries are welcome!

Is there going to be one catch all thread for this (i.e. picks and discussion go in the same thread)?

Or should we break it up.. one thread for all the discussion and inevitable disagreement over some picks. Then one thread that people can subscribe to for the picks. That would give people email updates and might move things faster. Or do some of you check this place more than email? :P

I'm fine either way. Just tossing out the idea.

I like the way the last thread went, where every few picks dudacek or Hoss would repost an updated list, using the spoiler tag so scrolling is minimal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.