Rumors and Speculation Part II

Brawndo

With the expansion draft draft rapidly approaching and Pierre LeBrun saying he expects the most trade activity between June 15th and July 1st, in the 100 Year History of the NHL, a new rumor thread is needed.

Per Frank Servalli

#Hawks would allow VGK to take D Trevor van Riemsdyk in draft, on consideration that @GoldenKnights also take Marcus Kruger in trade. #TSN

#canucks trade pick #5 and Chris Tanev to the #Sabres for Sam Reinhart #thingsjbotwilllivetoregret

Barf  :sick:

How about #5, Tanev, and Brock Boeaser? Then I might not hang up and block their calls forever.  

Edited by LGR4GM

Would you do that for 8 & Reinhart?

Sure if they add Juolevi and #33.  For me to trade Reinhart right now, I need to make myself feel all warm and fuzzy with the return. #8, Reinhart for #5 Tanev and Boeser makes me say hell no way to fast. Basically you are trading Reinhart for Tanev and Boeser, and I don't really care for Tanev the way some do. 

#Sabres would allow VGK to take F Marcus Foligno in draft, on consideration that @GoldenKnights also take Matt Moulson in a trade for a useful expansion draft defenceman. #Dudacek

#Sabres would be willing to expose F Johan Larsson in draft, on consideration that @GoldenKnights also take Zach Bogosian who gets exposed most nights.

Sure if they add Juolevi and #33.  For me to trade Reinhart right now, I need to make myself feel all warm and fuzzy with the return. #8, Reinhart for #5 Tanev and Boeser makes me say hell no way to fast. Basically you are trading Reinhart for Tanev and Boeser, and I don't really care for Tanev the way some do. 

well value-wise, I think 8 plus Sam for 5 plus Tanev plus Boeser is even or maybe a little heavy for Vancouver, to be honest. I think we'd be better with the Nucks package.

Just as long as Eklund isn't allowed to post the stuff he makes up either.

Or Garrioch, or Simmons, or that guy who claims to know Rip's brother...

Yall can make this thread into whatever you want as is the way this place works but when I read the thread title I expected there to be some sort of foundation for the speculation rather than just everyone's which list. Maybe I'm in the boring minority...

Yall can make this thread into whatever you want as is the way this place works but when I read the thread title I expected there to be some sort of foundation for the speculation rather than just everyone's which list. Maybe I'm in the boring minority...

No that's what it should be.

he don't skate good

I'm surprised that this isn't a bigger issue with fans. Maybe we want to look thorough rose colored glasses and see a beautiful world? Everyone loved Goose but he looked like a big rig on ice when he skated. I've got no sentimental attachments to any of these players. Give me winners. That's who I want to watch.

well value-wise, I think 8 plus Sam for 5 plus Tanev plus Boeser is even or maybe a little heavy for Vancouver, to be honest. I think we'd be better with the Nucks package.

Tanev and Boeser aren't worth Reinhart. Converting pick 8 to 5 doesn't make up anywhere close to that, in this draft where there is little consensus.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.