Ville Leino Sweater depicts time in Buffalo as "Jail"

LikeEich

I remember that trade, I was so bummed to see Kassian go but was pumped about Hodgnson. I remember all the vancover fans being sad to see him go, everyone speculating he was a top 6 center etc. Looking back now how naive I was lol.

I remember that trade, I was so bummed to see Kassian go but was pumped about Hodgnson. I remember all the vancover fans being sad to see him go, everyone speculating he was a top 6 center etc. Looking back now how naive I was lol.

I don't think anyone saw Cy Hgsn washing out of the league and Kassian turning into Raffi Torres

I don't think anyone saw Cy Hgsn washing out of the league and Kassian turning into Raffi Torres

It's one of those trades that looks poor in retrospect, but the logic used at the time still for me seems completely sound.

Ive had some bad times and stretches at work but I wasn't playing a game for a living. He seems pretty self absorbed. Who gives a crap about his feelings enough to buy his lousy art wear?

Apparently enough people gave a crap that someone wrote an article and a bunch of us responded!

Edited by Eleven

Ive had some bad times and stretches at work but I wasn't playing a game for a living. He seems pretty self absorbed. Who gives a crap about his feelings enough to buy his lousy art wear?

That's the best part. "I'm sad, so I'ma make some art...

and put it on a hoodie to sell!"

It's a huge dweeb move.

That's the best part. "I'm sad, so I'ma make some art...

and put it on a hoodie to sell!"

It's a huge dweeb move.

Aren't you the movie guy?

No one ever took their emotional pain and shoved it in our faces up on the screen with some syrupy music before. /sarc

That's a dweeb move.