GDT Toronto at Buffalo 4/3/17 7 PM MSG WGR

Brawndo

I dislike DB as much as most here and don't think he was ever a good coach, but I look at the players on this team just as much to blame for this mess. I'm sorry, but who are the players on this team that think they can just quit on their coach and try to get him fired? Outside of Gionta, who is one of the last guys to go against the coach, Is there anyone on this team that deserves the right to dictate who the coach should be? Guys like Sam and Jack are not Crosby, they don't have the right to decide to stop playing for their coach...

lol

Not saying thank you sabres

I'm sure theres a good chunk of fans in that arena who will chant "Thank you Sabres", only they are wearing the wrong Blue...............

Funny thing was listening to the radio today all they could talk about was how this would be one of those games they would expect to lose cause the Sabres always play hard in buffalo against them........... Oooops

Well Gio can see it. "We had no intensity, no push back at all"

So tired Gionta and his sound-byte say nothing machine. If he wasn't WNY native, he'd be same level as Pomminstein's garbage "i don't have a favorite chicken wing".

Hey Gionta, Risto pushed back!  Then he got punched in the jaw by Kadri and sat in the box for the res5 of game.  

Seriously Gionta, push back yourself!  Kadri is your size.  Clown.

I know it's semi bush league.... But why not throw our mean guys out there at the end and say "go at em" this is a freaking rivalry and I wanted to see kadri get lit up.

Nice move by the stripes tossing Kane for next to nothing as well.... I mean we sucked so bad it didn't matter that they missed a ton of hooks/interference/etc.... But hey, we don't wanna have to break up a fight, so you #9 10 minutes for making bozak cry.

Absolutley pitiful game and end of season, you can see and feel the frustration boiling and the pressure of a rift just starting to brew up.

I'm sure i'm in the minority, but I don't like pros in the Olympics.

It's garbage, let the amateurs play

I think we have a speed problem.  When Nylander, Erod, Guhle, Carrier and even Smith are out there, we are competitive.  When Franson, Gorges, Girgensons, Moulson are out there, we are terrible.  Speed kills.

I think we have a speed problem.  When Nylander, Erod, Guhle, Carrier and even Smith are out there, we are competitive.  When Franson, Gorges, Girgensons, Moulson are out there, we are terrible.  Speed kills.

I mean tbf you listed 3 of our worst players, and Girgensons is usually paired with them. I think Girgs has speed and can play

I know it's semi bush league.... But why not throw our mean guys out there at the end and say "go at em" this is a freaking rivalry and I wanted to see kadri get lit up.

Nice move by the stripes tossing Kane for next to nothing as well.... I mean we sucked so bad it didn't matter that they missed a ton of hooks/interference/etc.... But hey, we don't wanna have to break up a fight, so you #9 10 minutes for making bozak cry.

Absolutley pitiful game and end of season, you can see and feel the frustration boiling and the pressure of a rift just starting to brew up.

It's garbage, let the amateurs play

Yes, the refs were brutal AGAIN tonight. Gardiner can spear-trip Kane with the ref five feet away staring directly at the play, and then throw Evander in the box for retaliating. They were Pathetic. Even the boarding call on Marner was crap. I've never seen a player go down so easily from such a light tap. And the no call on Carrier when he was interfered with and the puck was 15 feet away.

I mean tbf you listed 3 of our worst players, and Girgensons is usually paired with them. I think Girgs has speed and can play

I listed Girgs with intent.  I think his speed is average at best at a pro level.  He's young, but not fast. That's why I think he has stagnated in his career to this point.

I listed Girgs with intent.  I think his speed is average at best at a pro level.  He's young, but not fast. That's why I think he has stagnated in his career to this point.

I believe he's a ton faster than Reinhart and Okposo. And maybe RoR as well

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.