Poll: Do the Sabres finish the season with more points than last year (81)?

pi2000

Point Total  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Sabres finish with more points than last season (81)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Same points

Do you deny that you are on a crusade?

Nope, not at all. If that was what he was referring to he should have just said it though. I want to lose to get rid of Byslma, not for the pick. Didn't know which one he was referencing, I've crusaded for both before

Edited by WildCard

You asked if I denied it and I said no, I don't

Sorry, my mistake.  I though you meant that you were denying that you are on a crusade.

You and I do not agree about the coach, but I do appreciate that you bring good points to the discussion, as do most of the others in your camp.

Crusade away and carry on ...  ;)

Sorry, my mistake.  I though you meant that you were denying that you are on a crusade.

You and I do not agree about the coach, but I do appreciate that you bring good points to the discussion, as do most of the others in your camp.

Crusade away and carry on ...  ;)

No worries, it's all good :beer:

It's always fun having differing opinions, otherwise we're all just yelling at ourselves :lol:

With 4 games left (TOR, MTL, @FLA, @TBL), I'm gonna say they collect 3 more points finishing with 79.... two less than last season.   

This puts them most likely in 25th place.   If they go 0-4-0 they finish 26th.   yay tank.

Edited by pi2000

With 4 games left (TOR, MTL, @FLA, @TBL), I'm gonna say they collect 3 more points finishing with 79.... two less than last season.   

This puts them most likely in 25th place.   If they go 0-4-0 they finish 26th.   yay tank.

60566712.jpg

I need my fix! Just a taste. 4 more to go.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.