Poll: Do the Sabres finish the season with more points than last year (81)?

pi2000

Point Total  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Sabres finish with more points than last season (81)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Same points

Buying low on Drouin? Sure, that would have been nice. Buying low on a player that Oilers fans hope Vegas takes for the cap relief? Mehhhhh. 

1) Oilers fans ain't the brightest

2) Chiareli is an idiot, Yzerman is not

3) RNH stats aren't terrible, and he's still pretty young. Put him on Eichel's wing and let Reinhart be the 3rd line center. We need wings, and RNH is cheap

Oh I agree, but this whole thing started with me in EA Sports trade mode. Might as well continue that way :)

My favourite was one of the Power Play Magazine graphics it would show during loading screens: "Dany Heatley Traded for Joe Thornton."

Bogo for RNH. Let's do it.

My first impression was "this could be a trade that really benefits both teams" but I didn't realize RNH is making 6 mil a year into the roaring 20's. I do believe that if BOGO was moved there he would do really well there, however, I can't say the same for RNH in Buffalo, he'd just be another terrible unmovable contract weighing us down.

Sink 6 million a year through 20-21 into a winger whose trending downwards so we can get rid of a 5.142 million a year D man through 19-20 whose also trending downwards but would probably look great on a different team? No thank you.

No worries.  20 - 21 does not sound that far off, really.  We are basically starting 17 - 18 now, right?  So, four more years.

I'm not so sure about that. Breaking into a new decade really creates a temporal barrier for me which makes it feel like an eternity away. I still feel like it's 2015 for some reason.

I guess it was in another thread I predicted this team finishing with 80 pts... that may be wishful thinking. I only want one thing this off season, A NEW COACH! And one that knows what the hell he's doing. Well, and maybe a couple defensemen too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.