GDT Meh Part Deux 3-11-17 CBJ at Buffalo 7 pm

Brawndo

Embarrassing.

I've been letting my imagination get the better of me lately (see: musing about Tom Brady retiring after this season), but when is it time to shift the conversation from whether Bylsma is back next season, to whether he finishes this season?

What a game to pick up tickets to.....its pretty ugly here

First beer on me at the SS meetup if you can get a "fire Bylsma" chant going that's audible on TV.

This is alarming. With the exception of Jack, Kane and Erod the rest of the team is waiting for the other guy to do something. I think they have officially checked out.

Including our 11m winger/ center.

This is alarming. With the exception of Jack, Kane and Erod the rest of the team is waiting for the other guy to do something. I think they have officially checked out.

Including our 11m winger/ center.

Spill over from what's happening with Cal(whatever that may be)?

God I miss the Sabres of the mid 90s under Nolan. They weren't the most talented team by far, but they all played with heart and thoroughly enjoyed beating down the other teams physically and outworking them. I would take those Sabres teams over this edition ANY day. Oh and those "untalented" teams made the playoffs and actually won a series or two.

Dominik Hasek

One can be critical of the team and unsatisfied with where it's at without pining for Ted Nolan.

Well if you read it carefully I wasn't pining for Nolan. I'm pining for a team that plays tough and gives a . This team doesn't. You should realize the difference. But apparently not

Well if you read it carefully I wasn't pining for Nolan. I'm pining for a team that plays tough and gives a ######. This team doesn't. You should realize the difference. But apparently not

You can't pine for those teams and laud their making of the playoffs all while excluding the coach. Thanks for playing, though.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.