GDT Meh Part Deux 3-11-17 CBJ at Buffalo 7 pm

Brawndo

Mike Harrington, that you?

Where is the production? The leadership? The presence? 11m for a faceoff man/ penalty killer is pretty steep. If that's Harringtons take, I may have to agree with him.

Watching the Buffalo/Ottawa brawl highlights must have motivated the Sabres.

I think the Sabres watched Beyond Blue & Gold during the intermission and realized what bunch a crap they've been playing like compared to that team.

Rob Ray must be reading SabreSpace down there between the benches.

You can't pine for those teams and laud their making of the playoffs all while excluding the coach. Thanks for playing, though.

I think you're the one that's playing. But whatever. If you like a team that doesn't take the body consistently and play tough then that's on you. I'd prefer my team to be tougher to play against. If you're not going to win at least show maximum effort and abuse the other team. This team has done none of the above going on six years now. No winning and not enough effort. If you're good with that congrats.

Where is the production? The leadership? The presence? 11m for a faceoff man/ penalty killer is pretty steep. If that's Harringtons take, I may have to agree with him.

He's 22nd among centers in points per game at .78, ahead of names such as Kuznetsov, Johansen, Giroux, Bergeron. Toews is at .83. He's giving us 94% of Toews' production for 71% of the cap hit. 3rd best CF% on the team behind Reinhart and Moulson (lol easy minutes), 2nd best GF% (again, lol Moulson minutes). All while facing the toughest competition. And who cares about cash payout? The only thing fans should ever care about is cap hit.

I think you're the one that's playing. But whatever. If you like a team that doesn't take the body consistently and play tough then that's on you. I'd prefer my team to be tougher to play against. If you're not going to win at least show maximum effort and abuse the other team. This team has done none of the above going on six years now. No winning and not enough effort. If you're good with that congrats.

Bad but physical teams are easy to play against. Talented teams are hard to play against.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.