GDT: Sabres @ Penguins 3/5/17 5pm

Stads

I am beyond disgusted with this team. Gift after gift in the standings, and they still can't play a full 60 minutes to close the deal. And Evander Kane, you can GTFO my team, you useless POS. :angry:

Wow, Bio.  Never seen you this angered with the boys.

I am beyond disgusted with this team. Gift after gift in the standings, and they still can't play a full 60 minutes to close the deal. And Evander Kane, you can GTFO my team, you useless POS. :angry:

Ah, sorry but Kane is probably the third best player on the team and over the past month possibly our best player.

Reinhart's touching of the puck was a high stick but the goal wasn't?

Kane gets called for not dropping the stick "immediately?"

WTF!?!?!

They good rooked. Only small positive is that hopefully another 2+ goal lead blown is another nail in Bylsma's coffin. Until Bylsma is gone watching to see if Eichel can remain a gpg (and get the 2 or so extra points needed to make it season-long for him, not just the last 20+ games) is the only thing worth tuning in for.

REALLY hating to watching these guys under this system. Pegula has to understand keeping Goober will cost him more money than eating his salary for 3 years will cost him. It's already going to cost him at least 2 home playoff games.

Ah, sorry but Kane is probably the third best player on the team and over the past month possibly our best player.

In the third period it seemed like the only two Sabres who were interested in generating offensive chances were Kane and Eichel. Everyone else was just trying to flip the puck into the Pens zone and get to the bench.

But Kane certainly does some infuriating things on the ice and takes way to many penalties.

Eichel has been our best player by a mile the past month.

Sorry but certainly not by a mile. That's not discrediting Eichel at all but to go off on Kane? Are you kidding me? Watch the games. He's been one of the hottest players in the league over the past month.

The defense managed to get worse since the Tank. Really incredible.

You keep saying this and it keeps being hilariously wrong. Their shot suppression, while not good, is miles better than during the tank, when AHL fodder such as Meszaros, Benoit, Strachan, McBain, and Ruwhedel or whatever would all play in the same game. 

GMTM deserves a lot of criticism and you dont' need to invoke ridiculous hyperbole to do it, you know?

Ruin the Earth and ###### Buffalo to get rich. We all bought in to his ######. Phony ass m'fr

Sorry, I know everyone's emotional because the hockey team is bad, but how did the Pegulas screw Buffalo again?

Our waterfront looked like a demilitarized zone a few years back before they showed up.

Wow, 3 zip lead and they lose? Shocked that they lost the 2nd period though, that's weird!???? Anyway, it seems they sat back again and that refs were bad again from what I've read but honestly, this is the best outcome. 28th here we come.

PS when will Eichel start getting respect from refs?

Ruin the Earth and ###### Buffalo to get rich. We all bought in to his ######. Phony ass m'fr

These are the type of comments well

GfflVjvpKdRPW.gif

Interesting stat for the tin foil hats: Penguins have won 14 of the last 15 games they've played with these officials.

after that high stick goal, I'll gladly where that tin foil hat.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.