GDT:Nashville at Buffalo 2/28/16 7 pm MSG, WGR

Brawndo

For my money, the Preds have the best group of offensive defensemen in the league 1 through 6.  The Preds transition game is like night and day compared to the Sabres'.  Until GMTM fixes our defense, this team will continue to suck.  We give up the most shots in the league and other than Risto, our defensemen are all woeful offensively.

Hey I am ready for the trade deadline tomorrow. I hope it is Sabre scorched earth mother######! We aren't winning with this roster so start the fire sale. First off: GMTM- will you please relieve this head coach of his duties? Wholly #### I am not sure what Tim is expecting to see different next season. With this group, even healthy for an entire season, we are going no where. Make some deals and get a new head coach for the love of God! Terry Pegula, I am glad you have done so much for the community yadda yadda yadda. It is anything but hockey heaven since you have been the owner. I am hoping you get more personally involved and get a damn coach. I also believe it is going to be difficult enticing free agents etc. to come here in the current state of this franchise so it may not be as easy as I would hope. Move some bodies please and start with a clean slate next season.......AGAIN! How many playoff less years has it been for the Sabres now? The Bills? WTF Terry?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.