GDT: Buffalo Sabres vs Colorado Avalanche 10pm EST at Pepsi Center

jsb

Mr Ennis is ours, for good or bad.   Any contribution that is not negative at this point is a bonus (same as getting some goals out of Moulson this year).  Coach had it right...he needs to make the best of whatever role the team has for him.  I hate to use +/- but he has been about even in February and THAT is something I can get behind.

Different variables here. A team desperately needing a win to keep playoff hopes alive, getting a couple key players back from injury, playing the last place team in the league. Must win, should win. 

Not saying that we will, but I'm hoping the players can throw that stat out the window. 

I'm hopin' you're right. I think you are. 

Not that I need an excuse to nap but this is sure a good reason to. Go Sabres!

Yep, I took a nap this afternoon too.  I just drove back from San Antonio this morning; my brother and his wife were down from Buffalo for a conference, so I drove down and showed them the highlights.

Yep, I took a nap this afternoon too.  I just drove back from San Antonio this morning; my brother and his wife were down from Buffalo for a conference, so I drove down and showed them the highlights.

Alright! Glad you made it! Last time I was in SAN Antonio was 1985 when I was in AF

Am I wrong in thinking that was an awful anthem?

Well...they looked nice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.