Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

He's basically  just Losman. Cannon arm, bad decisions, no touch. 

Josh Allen is just another overhyped "pro style" QB brought to you by backwards looking scouts. If the Bills drafted him high he would be a disaster. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

:lol:

OU OU OU OU

You at the game?

Oh man, it just got real quiet in Norman. I fully expect you guys to blow them out, but I know you guys weren't expecting them to be scoring on their opening drive.

Edited by ubkev

Plus, students don't get free tickets here.

I buy OSU season tix since my wife is a grad student. I have a pair for each game. A friend of ours just sold his 2 OSU-OU tickets for $350. I really wanna go, but damn is that tempting to sell. I think the whole season was $550. I'll probably make my money back selling others and go next week.

Traded Kevon Seymour

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 23s24 seconds ago

Panthers traded WR Kaelin Clay to the Buffalo Bills, per source.

Edit: Update:

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter

Updated trade: Turns out that Buffalo traded CB Kevon Seymour to the Carolina Panthers for WR Kaelin Clay, per source.

Update again:

Sal Capaccio ‏Verified account @SalSports

Bills also get Panther's 2019 seventh round pick along with WR Clay for Seymour.

eJlqWfh.jpg

Rocket Brock returns to Denver on a 1 year deal after being cut by the Browns

Surprising absolutely no one.

And making Mrs. Elway happy because she no longer has to listen to John say "I can't believe the friggin' Texasses gave him that ridiculous amount of money to steal him away" on a daily basis. And also making every single other Donkey fan question John's stability/sanity. ;)

Bills have cut Jonathan Williams. Building a team, not acquiring talent. Maybe Tolbert can give a rah rah locker room speech.

Replying to @JoshNorris

Whenever you can keep Mike Tolbert for his age 32 season over Jonathan Williams, you have to do it.

Edited by jeffismagic