Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

The Bills just don't understand the QB position. Period. There is no plan for next year. They are so incompetent that they hired a WR's coach with ZERO NFL experience to coach the QB's. They have passed on Dak Prescott, Derek Carr, and Russell Wilson. 2018 is a big unknown at this point. Most of the talking heads on ESPN have no clue as they salivated over Goff and Wentz and downplayed Mahomes and Watson.

I hate this argument so much. All 3 of those guys were passed up by so many teams, might as well throw Brady in that mix too. 

And I'm not sure about the other two, but I know Dallas didn't even want Prescott, and got saddled with him anyways. Throw in the best rb to be drafted in years, behind the best offensive line of the last decade, and wow, Prescott is amazing. 

The Bills just don't understand the QB position. Period. There is no plan for next year. They are so incompetent that they hired a WR's coach with ZERO NFL experience to coach the QB's. They have passed on Dak Prescott, Derek Carr, and Russell Wilson. 2018 is a big unknown at this point. Most of the talking heads on ESPN have no clue as they salivated over Goff and Wentz and downplayed Mahomes and Watson.

I agree. I think the Bills seriously fail when it comes to QB development and drafting. That said they need to draft a QB from a pro offense who was allowed to call audibles from the line. They need to avoid rushing QB's playing in spread offenses. 

I hate this argument so much. All 3 of those guys were passed up by so many teams, might as well throw Brady in that mix too. 

And I'm not sure about the other two, but I know Dallas didn't even want Prescott, and got saddled with him anyways. Throw in the best rb to be drafted in years, behind the best offensive line of the last decade, and wow, Prescott is amazing. 

They didn't draft Todd Gurley........ 

I agree. I think the Bills seriously fail when it comes to QB development and drafting. That said they need to draft a QB from a pro offense who was allowed to call audibles from the line. They need to avoid rushing QB's playing in spread offenses. 

They didn't draft Todd Gurley........ 

Little hometown bias coming through there eh?  :nana:

No. Todd Gurley is a better RB than Elliot. He just plays on a team that sucks. 

Never really going to know then as Zeke will have a career for a long time behind that line and Gurley is just going to get beat up and forgotten about in LA

Maybe they signed him to help the young WRs and to properly evaluate Taylor.  I don't think anyone thinks this signing puts them into the playoffs this season.

Playoffs? Not sure signing Brady puts them in the playoffs.

Prescott had a 118.0 passer rating when not under pressure from the rush, which was good for 3rd in the league behind the two Super Bowl QBs.  He may have been behind a great line, but he took advantage of it better than nearly every other QB in the league.

Welcome Jeff!

Well. I should be liked here more. I just tell the truth, as painful as it may be. Two Bills Drive is soft. They want to believe in Tyrod, Sean McD, Kim Pegula. I think the Sabres are on the right track but I am stunned at the difference between the Bills and the Sabres. Bills on the way to the bottom. Sabres on the way to the top. Same owner. 

Well. I should be liked here more. I just tell the truth, as painful as it may be. Two Bills Drive is soft. They want to believe in Tyrod, Sean McD, Kim Pegula. I think the Sabres are on the right track but I am stunned at the difference between the Bills and the Sabres. Bills on the way to the bottom. Sabres on the way to the top. Same owner.

Unless you have a personal vendetta against those 3, you shouldn't not want to believe in them. Most of us understand Tyrod's limitations, are holding out hope for McDermott and don't have some misogynistic slant against Kim Pegula. She's just as qualified as any other rich person. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. If the Bills win more than 6 games, I'll be surprised.

Your skepticism about the Bills is certainly justified, but I'm kinda optimistic, including as regards TT, McD and the Pegulas. 

Your skepticism about the Bills is certainly justified, but I'm kinda optimistic, including as regards TT, McD and the Pegulas. 

I am not here to convince anyone. the reason  I was banned from tbd is I finally figured out the Bills are not there to win. They are a financial investment from the Pegulas.

I am not here to convince anyone. the reason I was banned from tbd is I finally figured out the Bills are not there to win. They are a financial investment from the Pegulas.

I honestly have no problem with it if that is the case. They can run their businesses however they choose.

I am not here to convince anyone. the reason  I was banned from tbd is I finally figured out the Bills are not there to win. They are a financial investment from the Pegulas.

I'm really not interested in trying to start something here, but I get the sense from the tone of your posts that you were banned for slightly different reasons.  But anyway, you're here now.  Let's focus on the topic at hand and not other message boards.  There's no sense in moving into a new home and then constantly talking about the old one.

Not to hit the bee's nest with a stick or anything, but this makes no sense. Why can't they be both? Logically (I know, I know), even if they are just a financial investment, then wouldn't the Pegulas want to win because a winning franchise is worth more way more than a losing one?